• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New DSF Tangled pins plus a surprise pin - 11/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
New DSF Tangled pins plus a surprise pin - 11/23

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I was late getting up today and arrived at DSF a little before 9:30 am. There were many lines out front of the El Capitan theater, but no line for the DSF. I walked in and asked where the line was. They said that you are the line! :) I'm usually late, but today I was the first one. LOL

I picked up two sets of the new Tangled pins, two of the Toys for Tots pins, and two of the surprise pin. It is a magnifying glass with a red fob with Mickey and Minnie Mouse sharing a soda.

I made it down there about 4:30 pm & was able to get the Toys For Tots pin & the Tangled pins, I skipped the surprise pin. There were a few people in there, but it wasnt busy. I also grabbed the Thanksgiving Chip & Dale & the Alice with Mad Hatter pins, as well as a few Halloween ones they had left. Merry early Christmas to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back