• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Dumbo PODM Game - $15.50 & 10 spots left! Baby Mine Scene <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Dumbo PODM Game - $15.50 & 10 spots left! Baby Mine Scene <3

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Next Game involves once again a little elephant named Jumbo Jr. who brought affection to the term "Dumbo" <3:

89EDA166-D2DA-4B3E-81DF-906971930D0B-2729-00000454CC6CC107.jpg

Dumbo Piece of Disney Movie ~ Picture is of the Actual Scene You Will Receive and Comes On Original Card.

Details… Details…

There will be 15 Spots for the game: $15.50 + Shipping

US Shipping: $2 and $0.25 for each additonal.
International Shipping: $5.50 and $0.50 for each additional

Payment is figured in as *gift* (please add fees if you prefer paying as *goods*)

Everyone – Everyone – will receive a pin!
While only one person will receive the PODM pin, each of the 15 numbers has been assigned a pin

All Spots Must Be Reserved by Thursday, February 21st. I will be going to Disneyland in the beginning of March so will need the last week of February to allow time for payments to come in so I can ship out everything before I leave.
*The Deadline Date is Extended Permitting that there is enough Interest and the PODM pin does not sell beforehand (tis up in my sale thread for now :))

Payment won't be necessary until all spots are filled.

I have carefully picked the pins included as it is my hope that this will be an enjoyable game for everyone!

Numbers and Entry Names

3. Dalamara
7. basj
13. Dalamara
14. Dalamara
15. Mali87

DumboPODMGame_zps03259c51.png

If You Have Questions or Comments Feel Free to Post Here!
It is my desire to be practically and perfectly clear.
I hope we can fill up the spots to make this game a go
So if you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to let this newbie know! =>

Last edited:
Plenty spots available for anyone who wants to jump in! As long as you'll be able to pay by the 24th or 25th, I won't need payment until then if you'd like to reserve now ^.^

I am so envious of this pin I could cry. You don't know how badly I want to play this one! This is my current Dumbo if the winner would like to trade..... LOL Can't blame a girl for trying!

A little less than a day to the original deadline to fill this game up =)

What I'm thinking is that even if it doesn't fill up, I will go ahead and keep this game open - permitting that there is enough interest, we are hoping to still make this game a go :)

Last edited:
Bumping ~ All pins will be available for purchasing if this game doesn't go through, but in the chance we have enough interest before the Dumbo pin sells, I am happy to keep bumping this thread! ^.^

Thanks to all who have signed up so far!! :hug:

Hi everyone!! Since there doesn't seem to be anymore interest at this point, and as ill be busy with my trip in a few days, going to go ahead and shut this game down officially. I hope to have the opportunity to host another game in the near future tho as you guys make running games a blast =) Thanks so much everyone and until next time!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back