• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Elsa Pin Board ❄️

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Elsa Pin Board ❄️

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi all! I finally felt like my little Elsa collection has grown large enough to deserve its own little board (though I admit I was apprehensive about taking the middle pin out of its box) and figured I'd share! Does anyone else collect Elsa? If so, I'd love to see pictures!

70c07537b0112913c2d89117d3799517.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Thanks all! Once I get may art supplies back, I think I'm going to try to spruce the white space up a bit.

Lovely! Where did you get that heart canvas frame?

Target! They had them for sale during Valentines Day season. (I have my tiny tangled collection on another board, though I eventually hope to turn that into a KH board.) I kind of regret not getting more, but then I remember that I stuck to my budget and feel a little proud.

How pretty! I love the display. :) I picked up one as well (but mine had some marks/dings -- trying to cover them with pins)...

So well designed! And, guess I'm a purist as I love the white background - it really pops those great blues...

How pretty! I love the display. :) I picked up one as well (but mine had some marks/dings -- trying to cover them with pins)...

I had to do the same thing :lol: that use some careful scrubbing to get the dirt marks off.

Thanks again for your kind comments everyone! Once this semester is over, I hope to switch out the pink ribbon for a blue one and then fill in some of that white space. One of my summer projects is to maybe learn how to make small display boards, so be on the lookout for more photos (probably with these pins since they're very sparkly.)

That's a very cute board. :) maybe I'll get around to taking a picture of my Elsa collection, since you mentioned seeing other people's collections.

Such a pretty arrangement! I can see why you were hesitant to unbox the middle pin - she's SO gorgeous! - but as bacon said, she really pulls the whole thing together. Beautiful pins like that deserve to be on full display, in my opinion. Can't wait to see your other photos! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back