• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Announcement New Feature! Display Pinpics IDs, trades and wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement New Feature! Display Pinpics IDs, trades and wants

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
we just added a nifty new feature right over there!
<---------------------

pinpics ID's are now listed under each user's avatar/username to make it easier to seek out and find people to trade with!

you can update/change your pinpics ID in your settings by going to "Settings" > "Edit Profile" and under "Additional Information", enter your Pinpics ID.

Happy Posting!
-Cicada

pinpicsid.png

Update! the pinpics ID is now clickable and will take you straight to the user's wants list!

Updated! we've now added links under each user's Pinpics ID to highlight their pinpics wants and trades list.

Under the name you will see (if they've added their pinpics ID in their settings):

Pinpics ID: <Their ID> -- this links to all of their listed pins on Pinpics.
<Their ID>'s trades -- this will link to their list of trades
<Their ID>'s wants -- this will link to their list of wants

i like this feature! very helpful. I've just started out in the hobby -- i need to create a pinpics account first :)

What a cool feature! I'll have to activate it at once.

Of course it will mean I'll have to remember to update my PinPics listings better in the future than I've done so far... :)

Hi there Cicada, :wavey:

I totally dig your idea. I like the progression of your idea starting with showing the Pin Pics Wants, and then improving that idea to show the Pin Pics Owns, Trades, and Wants. Do you think you another iteration could be a couple of more lines using the new compare feature on Pin Pics to show "Matches to your Trades" & "Matches to your Wants"?

Hi there Cicada, :wavey:

I totally dig your idea. I like the progression of your idea starting with showing the Pin Pics Wants, and then improving that idea to show the Pin Pics Owns, Trades, and Wants. Do you think you another iteration could be a couple of more lines using the new compare feature on Pin Pics to show "Matches to your Trades" & "Matches to your Wants"?
something i'm desperately trying to figure out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back