• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New friend from Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
New friend from Colorado

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My name is Nate and I currently live in Colorado Springs. I have really only recently starting collecting pins, and mainly for my little niece who I just adore! I have started her a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" collection; mostly Jessica, but really anything from that film! I am ecstatic that my niece has taken a liking to these characters because it has been one of my all time favs since it was released; I have larger than life Jessica and Roger wood cut ouys which my artist uncle created for me and painted with an air brush when I was eight ( WOW, twenty-one years ago now!!!) and my Jessica Rabbit and Jack Skellington tattoo I got earlier this year!!! That is my other collection is "Nightmare Before Christmas"! I would love to learn more about all of you and look forward to hopefully making some new friends!!!! Happy Hunting!!!
: D

Thank you so much Vicki!!! I greatly appreciate it! She is my first, and unfortunately I have no children, so she will definitely be spoiled, LOL!

I hear you! My hubby & I don't have babies either so all our nieces and nephews are VERY spoiled! Their good kids so we don't mind.

Vicki

Thank you so much Vicki!!! I greatly appreciate it! She is my first, and unfortunately I have no children, so she will definitely be spoiled, LOL!

Welcome!!
Im a UK trader, its a little harder but still fun so hope to trade sometime :)
My fiance has a nightmare tattoo too..he has a half sleeve of some of the characters and I also collect random nightmare bits and bobs.
Have fun stick around :)

Thank you all, I am so happy to be here and can not wait to get to know everyone better! I am meeting some wonderful people and am enjoying this group very much!!! Check out my other threads, join my group if interested and send me a friend request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back