• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New game, zap lottery. :) winner announced.

New game, zap lottery. :) winner announced.

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
alright, so after thinking a bit about it, i decided to make a new silly game that i hope you guys like. :)here are the basics. :)so all you have to do is take a pic of your favorite pin with your screen name somewhere in the pic. you can only enter once in to the game but u can post as many times as you want but will only be eligible by posting the pic and you must have at least 40 post(why 40? because of the 40th anniversary of WDW). also the members entering the contest must to had join this forum 30 days prior this game started which will be today(11/14/11). oh, of course, the prize... well it will be a cool zap, hopefully something from your wants but i promise i'll do my best to send you something that u'll like. i'll use that site where the mods randomly select the winner and i will post a video of it to prove i was fair. :)also this contest end a week from today(11/21/11 at 11:59), so post away and the best of luck. :)any questions please PM, this is the first time i try to make a game like this and i might had left something out to explain.happy trading and again, GOOD LUCK... :)

Last edited:
Hope I got what you wanted correct to enter lol It was hard to choose and I narrowed it down but then I just shut my eyes and pointed. I had a top 10 lol so I couldnt of chosen.

037-1.jpg

Hope I got what you wanted correct to enter lol It was hard to choose and I narrowed it down but then I just shut my eyes and pointed. I had a top 10 lol so I couldnt of chosen.

037-1.jpg

thank is a very nice(and big) pin. cool.

yes, u did exactly what you had to do. best of luck. :)

lets see other's favorites pins. :)

lol, yeah i made you guys work by taking the pic and go through your pins to find your favorite but i promise i'll try more than my best for the winner to love the Price. :)

Ok.... the pic is gonna be HUGE.... sorry about that. :) This is my current favorite, cuz I didn't think I'd ever get it & I finally got it this week!

Dumbo.jpg
[/IMG]

Not too bad for a pic taken with my phone, huh? :)

Last edited:
This was a tough decision; I have a rather small collection, but still so many favorites! :lol:

I finally settled on this one though - the connection to the parks with the classic d combined with the Mickey and Minnie Fairytale scene was just enough for me to finally make a decision :)

IMG_2024-1.jpg

Ugh- either photobucket is not allowing me to resize the pic and rotate it, or I'm just lame today :doh: Either way sorry for the large not properly rotated pic :lol:

Last edited:
DSC00322.jpg

My favorite pin... for what ever reason :p I really love this pin and i don't really know why. I don't really collect Alice but the Alice pins I have I love, I think its that green color, I have three alice pins with that color and the three of them together is amazing!!! :) Thanks for the awesome contest :)

This is the pin that has so much meaning to me. Not only is it an incredible pin, Tink sleeping with baby Michael's Teddy, symbolic for so many reasons for me....It was a gift from my amazing husband who was assisted by Disneypins99. It was a very special gift for a very rough Christmas. It means the world to me!

tinkteddy.jpg

Back