• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New game, zap lottery. :) winner announced.

I don't think I have one favorite pin, but rather several favorites, probably one from each of the several categories I collect - princesses, resorts, Mickey & Minnie pairs. This pin doesn't even fit into any one specific category, but I knew I had to have it the minute I saw it.
Cindy--Pleakley.jpg

Just as I state in the caption, it makes me laugh every time I look at it. I actually keep it on my desk in a little tin so I can take it out and look at it when I'm having a bad work day. :p

BTW...this is the first time I'm participating in a DPF game/zap thingie. It's so much fun to see people's favorite pins. Such a wide range, and so many I've never seen because they're not within my usual areas of interest.

Eeyorespal, I've never seen that pin before, but I can see why you keep it close by whenever you need a smile- it's so adorably funny! :)

I also totally love seeing everyone's favorite pins- so many cool ones exist that I wasn't even aware of, and love reading about the reasons they are each member's favorites. Thanks so much for the fun game, simbanino!

This was a tough decision; I have a rather small collection, but still so many favorites! :lol:

I finally settled on this one though - the connection to the parks with the classic d combined with the Mickey and Minnie Fairytale scene was just enough for me to finally make a decision :)

IMG_2024-1.jpg

Ugh- either photobucket is not allowing me to resize the pic and rotate it, or I'm just lame today :doh: Either way sorry for the large not properly rotated pic :lol:

that is a gorgeous pin. i seen it in person, it is so well made.

View attachment 7318

My favorite pin... for what ever reason :p I really love this pin and i don't really know why. I don't really collect Alice but the Alice pins I have I love, I think its that green color, I have three alice pins with that color and the three of them together is amazing!!! :) Thanks for the awesome contest :)

wow, that is a pretty pin. that is cool that even though you don't collect alice that is your favorite.

This is the pin that has so much meaning to me. Not only is it an incredible pin, Tink sleeping with baby Michael's Teddy, symbolic for so many reasons for me....It was a gift from my amazing husband who was assisted by Disneypins99. It was a very special gift for a very rough Christmas. It means the world to me!

tinkteddy.jpg

i think that pin is adorable. and i really enjoy to hearing people saying the story behind their favorite pin. it is so nice that that pin have sentimental value to you. treasure it. :)

I don't think I have one favorite pin, but rather several favorites, probably one from each of the several categories I collect - princesses, resorts, Mickey & Minnie pairs. This pin doesn't even fit into any one specific category, but I knew I had to have it the minute I saw it.
Cindy--Pleakley.jpg

Just as I state in the caption, it makes me laugh every time I look at it. I actually keep it on my desk in a little tin so I can take it out and look at it when I'm having a bad work day. :p

BTW...this is the first time I'm participating in a DPF game/zap thingie. It's so much fun to see people's favorite pins. Such a wide range, and so many I've never seen because they're not within my usual areas of interest.

that is a funny pin, wow, i love pleakley's face. he is like: "what!!!!???"

so jealous. that is a very funny pin, stitch looks like he is about to punch Jiminy. lol

Haha that's what I thought as well. I love how Jiminy just looks like he is chewing out Stitch, and how down Stitch looks about it. I actually have a story behind this pin that I forgot to share. When my little sister was younger, she LOVED Lilo and Stitch the Movie. We would watch it all the time, and she resembled Lilo alot actually. She would pretend to be Stitch and chase me around the house acting like she was going to bite me like he does, and expect me to say "Does this look infected to you" like Myrtle said.

Aside from her love for Stitch, she would always pretend to be my conscience when she was younger. She would whisper in my ear and tell me things I should do, and I would proceed to do them. So when I saw this pin, I just had to have it.

BTW, thanks so much for running this contest Juan. Its so great that you are promoting fun and allowing us to enjoy each others pins in the process!

Haha that's what I thought as well. I love how Jiminy just looks like he is chewing out Stitch, and how down Stitch looks about it. I actually have a story behind this pin that I forgot to share. When my little sister was younger, she LOVED Lilo and Stitch the Movie. We would watch it all the time, and she resembled Lilo alot actually. She would pretend to be Stitch and chase me around the house acting like she was going to bite me like he does, and expect me to say "Does this look infected to you" like Myrtle said.

Aside from her love for Stitch, she would always pretend to be my conscience when she was younger. She would whisper in my ear and tell me things I should do, and I would proceed to do them. So when I saw this pin, I just had to have it.

BTW, thanks so much for running this contest Juan. Its so great that you are promoting fun and allowing us to enjoy each others pins in the process!

oh that is so nice, i noticed you love your little sister very much. it is nice when pins means something to us. like for example, my dog;s name is simba and he looks like simba(and acts as spoil as him as well) so therefore, everytime i see a lion king pin i think of my baby, and when i wear them i always say that the reason why i collect lion king is because of my dog. :)

BTW: :)
it is my pleasure, i think we are all a family here and doing this, and seeing people wanting to be a part of it makes me so very happy. plus by not just posting in order to participate, but instead taking the time to pic the fave pin and taking a pic i think makes it more fun since that way we get to talk about our favorites pins. :)
again, best of luck to all and just a few hours and we'll see who the winner is. :)

Thanks Juan,

It was actually a toss up with the Classic D you let me trade for!!! but the Beauty and the Beast set won :D

yeah, well, it was a 2(beauty and beast 2pc box) against 1, the beauty and best pin is double beauty. but you are right the classic D i traded you is a gorgeous pin as well. :)

Alright, i'll be randomly picking the winner as soon as i get a bit of time, if i don't do it today i will do it tomorrow.

once again, best of luck to those of you who participated. :)

that is a gorgeous pin. i seen it in person, it is so well made.

Thank you! I really was super impressed when I saw it in person. First pin to fully convince me to complete a pin set :lol:

I can't believe I skipped a page and had missed seeing a bunch of other members' wonderful favorite pins! Thanks so much everyone for sharing with us and thanks again simbanino for holding the contest! It was all around fun to see everyone's pics of their favorite pins and stories behind them :)

Back