• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
new here

cheyemma1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello! i am brand new here and i am excited to be here. I have a ton of pins that were collected by my mom before she passed away. I have picked out some that are sentimental, but I was thinking of selling the rest. Is that something i can do here?

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Yes, a lot of people sell their pins on here, but you'll need to be a bit more active first. (There's a minimum amount of posts before you're allowed to post a sales thread!) I suggest you browse the forum for a while, comment on threads you're interested in, and ask whatever questions you may have. (We're a friendly bunch, and here to help!) :)

Another website I strongly recommend checking out, if you haven't already, is pinpics.com. It's the most in-depth database of Disney pins there is. You might be able to find some of your Mom's pins there, and between PinPics and eBay, you might get a better idea of what the pins you have are going for these days. :bigthumb:

Wishing you the best of luck!

Thank you! it has been 2 years and i am just now ready to try this. You all seem so nice, I would like to bless those who are really into this, not just ebayers! And, to be honest, i could use the money. So, thank you for the information. I will begin to look around.

Hi and Welcome! So glad you are going to keep some pins that will make you think of your mom and the hobby that she liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back