• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Images Found - Disney Store Princess Classic Film Collection 10-pc Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Images Found - Disney Store Princess Classic Film Collection 10-pc Dolls

Lilianne89

I've got a dream
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this has been posted before but I didn't find it on the forum. Just found this item on DS and it appears they have the '12-'13 newly designed princesses so it's the newer set!! I love that their dresses are glitter-free!

P.S: it's not available online yet, and don't know when it'll be released. Links and photos below.

http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1
http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350-1?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1
http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350-2?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1
http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350-3?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1
http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350-4?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1
http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350-5?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1
http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350-6?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1
http://cdn.s7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040900350-7?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1

6070040900350-1

6070040900350-2

6070040900350-3

6070040900350-4

6070040900350-5

6070040900350-6

6070040900350-7

you're welcome. And I think they're wearing the same dresses that came with the older set last year. The nice thing about the outfits of the 10-pc set is they're without all that messy glitter.

btw, just noticed the princesses places have been switched. here's last year's set *thank God for google!* Also the newer set does not have the release year of each movie printed on the window of each princess! :\

Last year's ('11-'12) set:

Last edited:
Why is Belle wearing a different dress? Everyone one else is in their 'classic' dress?

The dresses are actually well made for play doll dresses. They are certainly better than the explosion of tulle and glitter that the individual play dolls have been getting in the past few years. And, yeah, Belle's gown is an incredibly simplified version of her ball gown. Disney seems to be having the worst time with trying to recreate Belle's ball gown.

10-pack set in US Disney Stores

Thanks for the links Lilianne89. By coincidence, I just got this new set today in my local Disney Store. I was not expecting at all, as I had not heard that they were available yet in the US. Since I posted about in Flicker, a couple of other members posted that they also saw the set in their Disney Stores. So it is coming soon to a store near you. :)

Here is a short overview of the set:
This 10 doll set was actually released a couple of months ago in the UK, but without warning it just appeared in my local Disney Store in the US. It is not yet available online in the US Disney Store website. The US version has the dolls in reverse order, with Rapunzel in the top left slot, and Snow White in the bottom right slot. The dolls themselves appear to be identical to the UK version. They have the new faces and hairstyles, but the old bodies (with the rubber legs, and no ankle joints), and the old nearly glitter-free outfits of the 2011 set. The set sells for the old price of $99.50 US. I purchased the set, and will post photos of it boxed, during deboxing and fully deboxed, and grouped with comparable dolls.

Here are a couple of photos I took of the new set, still boxed. Also side by side with last year's (2011) set.

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Midrange Upper Front View - Rapunzel, Tiana, Mulan, Pocahontas, Jasmine by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Midrange Lower Front View - Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 vs 2011 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

I love and hate it at the same time. I'm disappointed they have the same outfits as the previous 10 pack, which I already own. But, I love all the new 'modern' faces. I think I'll just stick with my plan to get Ariel and Belle individually.

That's the one I ordered a little while ago. It's a brilliant set, but lots of work deboxing all of them. I've only managed to get Ariel and Belle out. Relieved there's no glitter involved on the dresses, with the exception of Belle's dress, that one could have used a bit of glitz, so I agree that Disney seems to be having issues getting her dress right.

Thanks for the links Lilianne89. By coincidence, I just got this new set today in my local Disney Store. I was not expecting at all, as I had not heard that they were available yet in the US. Since I posted about in Flicker, a couple of other members posted that they also saw the set in their Disney Stores. So it is coming soon to a store near you. :)

Here is a short overview of the set:
This 10 doll set was actually released a couple of months ago in the UK, but without warning it just appeared in my local Disney Store in the US. It is not yet available online in the US Disney Store website. The US version has the dolls in reverse order, with Rapunzel in the top left slot, and Snow White in the bottom right slot. The dolls themselves appear to be identical to the UK version. They have the new faces and hairstyles, but the old bodies (with the rubber legs, and no ankle joints), and the old nearly glitter-free outfits of the 2011 set. The set sells for the old price of $99.50 US. I purchased the set, and will post photos of it boxed, during deboxing and fully deboxed, and grouped with comparable dolls.

Here are a couple of photos I took of the new set, still boxed. Also side by side with last year's (2011) set.

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Midrange Upper Front View - Rapunzel, Tiana, Mulan, Pocahontas, Jasmine by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Midrange Lower Front View - Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 vs 2011 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Boxed - First Look - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Oh wow you're so lucky for getting stuff before they hit the store! :D Thanks for posting the actual pics of the item, DRJ1828. I was hoping that the actual item had improved dresses but seeing they do come with the 2011 dresses is somewhat disappointing. I already have last year's set, and 2 sets of the new individually sold classic dolls, one set for me to keep, and 1 set for my girls to play with (but they're in the closet til Christmas) so seeing that there's nothing new about this set, and the fact that they come with rubber legs (a minus) I think I'll pass! :(
But congrats on getting it, the attractive case they come in makes such a beautiful display! :)

10 Doll Set Now Released Online in the US Disney Store Website

The Disney Princess Doll Collection - 12'' 10 doll set has now appeared online in the US Disney Store website, as of today (Oct 29, 2012). The images are the same as those posted in this thread by Lilianne89. Here is the product information from the page, which is a bit different than that on the UK site:

Disney Princess Doll Collection - 12''
$99.50
Item No. 6070040900350P

Dreams come true
Imagine all 10 classic Disney Princesses together in one beautifully gift-boxed doll collection for holiday, birthday or anyday dreaming! Her wish is granted with this dazzling set of fairytale heroines, each gowned in royal splendor.

Magic in the details...
The Princess Classic Doll Collection features our most beloved characters from Disney's animated feature films. From Walt's original classics Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty to timeless new tales Princess and the Frog and Tangled, this collection is a memorable keepsake featuring the heroines that captured our hearts.
•Set of 10 fashion dolls includes: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana and Rapunzel
•Beautiful gowns with textured fabrics, glittering trims and fanciful detailing
•Costume accessories
•Fine hairstyling
•Comes in window display gift box with colorful backdrop compartments, names and carry handle

The bare necessities
•Ages 3+
•Plastic / polyester
•Each doll 12'' H
•Imported

Safety
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Last edited:
I really love Rapunzel, but can't stand the new face....they are trying to make her look too much like a drawing instead of the CG character she is. Think the original face is much better!!!!!!

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Full Group Photo

All ten Disney Princesses are deboxed from the newly released 10 doll set and posed standing in a group photo. They are all supported by Kaiser doll stands, not included with the dolls.

Top row: Rapunzel, Tiana, Pocahontas, Mulan and Jasmine.
Bottom row: Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella and Snow White.

2012 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection - 10 Doll Set - Deboxed - Full Group Photo by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back