• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New JDS Stitch as Set All 4 new pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New JDS Stitch as Set All 4 new pins

TheHapaOne

Ninja Warrior
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey So I just got confirmation that I have all 4 of the new stitch as pins on the way...I got myself a set and got a set for sale

$30 shipped for any one pin
$55 shipped for any two pins
or $105 shipped for all 4
One of Each Available
(this is about what I payed after getting mailers/postage)

*International Shipping will be additional cost

should have them In about a week or two
first come first serve

SOLD

Last edited:
I'll take all four. Thank a lot and let me know if I got them. You do know that there are six of them right?

Last edited:
I'll take all four. Thank a lot and let me know if I got them. You do know that there are six of them right?

I think he means the 4 new ones: Stitch as Tramp, Queen of Hearts, Sorcerer's Apprentice, and Beast. The Tigger and CAR2 have been out for a while and I think might be sold out (at least on the website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back