• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Jessica pin Red hot, VERY questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Jessica pin Red hot, VERY questionable

jessatattoo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So I got this red hot off of ebay- The pin on pin element is very rough around the edges, the F is partially covered by the pin on pin element, her hand and shoe are almost just metal. Does anyone have this pin for a comparison please? I bought it off ebay so I would like to know if I should make a claim or not. It's a common pin so I'm suprized this is a question, but then again I'm new! Thanks in advance for your help.

tumblr_mwm5yrCQd21sbzvsso1_500.jpg

Old Pin I asked about a DSF Jessica in Stocking.
So I found this pin, would love it to put on the tree this christmas, the front looks great, the back has something questionable on it:

tumblr_mwkidfJM1N1sbzvsso1_500.jpg

Input? Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm going to wait and see what I can get at Disneyland for the tree since I just had a pin come home off ebay, and I'm in scrapper/counterfeit panic these days. :(

I have a legitimate version of the Red Hot pin -- the hand is supposed to be Red -- Like her glove... the F in full should not be covered, at least by a space of a quarter inch, which is substantial... Here are a couple pictures to help you out!

I would say yours is fake/scrapper/counterfeit.

photo1_zps537b2e98.jpg

photo2_zps6a0bb6ce.jpg

The focus is a little off, but you can see the colors and the positioning of the pin on pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back