• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New LK fantasy pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New LK fantasy pin

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So I ordered a new Lion King fantasy pin about a month ago, and I thought I'd show it to everyone. ^_^
956dfca2777a2e49f79ca3301a636a9b.jpg

I personally love everything about it, and it's definitely one my favorite pins now! :D I think I'm going to try and trade for the variant style as well if I get the chance. :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I almost ordered that one! I decided I couldn't spare the cash. But it is absolutely stunning!

Oh my gosh!! I saw someone post a pic of that pin on Instagram and looked for where I might be able to get one but I figured it was way too late, haha. Such a beautiful pin, congrats!

Thanks all, I got contacted to trade for the variant but they wanted WAY too much for it lol. So the search continues! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Ooh! Cool! I love pins that glow in the dark! I have a few and I love when I'm lying in bed at night and can see them glowing from across the room. :)

Probably a stupid question, but I'm still very new to pins (just started collecting back in July on my first trip to Disney World) so what are fantasy pins? Are they customs?

Esmeraldo,

Fantasy pins are fan created pins that are not produced by Disney. They usually depict scenes that Disney has not released or having characters that normally would not be shown together... Some are highly sought after, and others are not. However, they are not authentic Disney pins and cannot be traded with cast members at the park.. however, they can traded with other traders through sites like DPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back