• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New member, with some of her favorite collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member, with some of her favorite collections!

Beccalionsmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the threads on here with everyone's displays and collections. I feel like you really get to know people and their favorite things! So I thought, as a new member that I would post a few pictures of some of my favorite little collections. My husband and kids and I have been collecting one year in May. We are still in the stage of loving almost everything but you can get a feel for my favorites here. I'll update it tomorrow with my other favorites, but I hear my kids stirring in the night. I also love up, sword in the stone and dory and meet the robinsons, and my husband and boys are obsessed with cars. I am loving pin trading and I love this forum so far. Thank you all for being so welcoming.

Last edited:
Really great collection! And you've got one of the hardest Robin Hood pins to obtain, very impressive! Welcome to the forum! I'm almost a year myself into the hobby. I hope it brings you and your family many years of joy!

Thanks guys! I found my Robin Hood beloved tales series at the Dayton disneyana convention last summer. It was just sitting there for sale in a book! I actually gasped when I saw it. One of my other favorites here is stitch found nemo. :)

Last edited:
Thanks! The howls moving castle pins are some of my favorite, but I've never seen anyone else collecting them. Is there a group of people who love ghibli like me? I'm sure that they are not official or parks tradeable, but never the less, they are now disney and I love them. I also have a princess mononoke collection. ;). Thanks for looking and sharing with me everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks! The howls moving castle pins are some of my favorite, but I've never seen anyone else collecting them. Is there a group of people who love ghibli like me? I'm sure that they are not official or parks tradeable, but never the less, they are now disney and I love them. I also have a princess mononoke collection. ;). Thanks for looking and sharing with me everyone!

]

I love Studio Ghibli! Miyazaki has always been my favorite growing up as a kid (we had both the VCR movies and comic books of them). My iPhone case is of Totoro atm :)
I haven't gone yet but I've made it my goal to go to the Ghibli Museum in Tokyo hopefully next summer before the start of graduate school. If I still remember this thread, I will definitely be on the lookout for some for you!

Thanks guys! I found my Robin Hood beloved tales series at the Daytona disneyana convention last summer. It was just sitting there for sale in a book! I actually gasped when I saw it. One of my other favorites here is stitch found nemo. :)

Wait, there's a convention in Daytona? Daytona, FL? Man, I need to get out of my cave more often. :sad:

Beautiful collection! You've gotten a good start on quite a few different themes, all of which are pretty awesome. :)

Sorry, that was a horrible auttocorrect mistake. The convention is in Dayton Ohio. And it is one of the best I have ever been to not on the coast.
Here is the link. http://www.daytondisneyana.org
Wait, there's a convention in Daytona? Daytona, FL? Man, I need to get out of my cave more often. :sad:

Beautiful collection! You've gotten a good start on quite a few different themes, all of which are pretty awesome. :)

Last edited:
Is that a Robin Hood Beloved Tales pin, I see? :D Your whole collection is fabulous! <3 I love all the Stitch pins you have..and it's great your whole family is really into pin collecting. :)

So you're the one!!! I saw a post about the Dayton, Ohio pin event from you! I can't make it this year (will be WDW at that time). Hopefully next year! My son loves the Dayton Air Force museum so I figured we could make a mini-vacation out of it.

Great collection! Love your Star Wars pins and jealous of the Nemo PODM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back