• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabethward88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My name is Elizabeth and I am excited to be a member of this forum. Hopefully it will lead to some great trades. My boyfriend and I will be traveling to Walt Disney World this month from the 12th to the 18th and didn't know if there were any members that go to the park regularly and would like to meet up and trade. We are from California and regularly go to Disneyland and trade at the park and would like to trade with some people in Florida.

Welcome aboard. You will love it here. I have made some amazing trades in the short time I have been a member and I'm sure you will too. Search some threads, join in on the games, enter some contests. You are already a winner as you have just joined the best Disney pin forum there is.

Happy trading and posting.

I recently joined the forum as well. welcome! everyone is super super nice and friendly. enjoy and happy trading!

Hi, I am new too! Only been on here since Saturday and already bought 5 amazing pins I have been looking for! No trades as yet though but that is next on my list!

Natalie

Hello Elizabeth and welcome! You will love it here. I, too, have only been here a very short time and have already made some wonderful trades with wonderful people. Wishing you some great trades!

Welcome and I hope you have a great time in D-World! I know you will have a great time on this site as there are some awesome people and some great forums on here.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back