• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New mystery couple pins

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Does anyone know when the new mystery couple pins come out?? I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really hoping these would be out for my trip in February. I had to push my trip up a week so now there is even less of a chance they will be out. Boo. Hopefully they don't come out right after I leave. I'll be back in March so hopefully I can try for them then.

Reflections+of+Evil+408.jpg

Here is a pic

IDK, but my best guess would be Official Disney Pin Trading? So like Disney's main site for pins???

Yup, I still use that which then directs me to disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins or something like that. But odpt.com still works to re-direct. :)

Here's a closeup of Belle:

wdwtradenight-121713-0341_zpsa563f616.jpg

Her face is a bit derpy. There's also something off about the line of her shoulders and the angle of her torso. (Does anyone else think it looks like her head has turned 180 degrees and we're looking at her back?) Her hair looks fab though.

ETA: She kind of looks like Tina Fey. Tina Fey with derp face.

Last edited:
I LOVE these! I see the picture says FEB, but no official release date yet? I want them! lol I will be at the parks next weekend :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back