• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for Cinderella collectors. Cindy does not look much like her old self, the face is different imo. But, she is also seriously pretty on this couples pin - that is whatever I can tell from Ebay pics.

Here is a picture from ebay of the entire set:

$_57.JPG

Just a heads up, if you plan on buying them off ebay, and the picutre shows the item in the box, make sure you read the description; there are a bunch of them that have removed the mystery pin from the box so you are getting only the one you see, even if it says in box.
Just be careful!

So far it looks like there are a lot more of these than the Carousel pins, you could only buy ten boxes of those while it appears that people were allowed to buy 25 boxes of these, maybe it's a sign that they will be back?

I want ant a few of these but I will wait it out if I can't get them at cost. The expected feeding frenzy is in full effect and if people will keep their wallets closed these sharks will inevitably drop their prices as it appears they don't have real jobs and will need the money.

While I still think restocking is wishful thinking, I feel it's also important to point out these won't be Disney Girls either. Before we found out that the Girls were Limited Release, ODPT originally said something like 3500 boxes for them. 7000 pins divided by 20 girls = 350 pins per style. The conceals are slightly less than that to account for Rapunzel.

Disney seems to produce the R/C sets in a lot bigger quantity these days.I guesstimated 8000 boxes earlier in this thread, and with 16 pins that would be 1000 pins each. Even if its half that, 4000 boxes or 500 pins per style, because there are fewer styles, each style will have more available than the Disney Girls. Plus, with so many pins in the hands of resellers...they will be available. They'll be playing chicken with each other about where to set prices, but they will be available.

Resellers were out of the Disney Girls game because at that point in time people really did think "limited release" equalled "open edition." Not very many people, especially resellers, ran to the park to buy boxes. I checked the old thread about the Disney Girls and they seemed to hang around for about 2 weeks. That allowed average collectors to put them in collections, not trading/selling inventory. These pins are going in a lot of inventories, not collections.

wow. I thought the original price of these pins was a bit much. No way can I justify the cost they are going for. Good thing I'm good at waiting.

Just to throw it out there, CMS get 40 % off for the holidays which is over. So we now get 20%. Im looking for rapunzel, and I have mulan, snow white, aurora, roger rabbit and a BATB to trade for it if anyone has Rapunzel.

I think its a bummer people got so many of them, I only bought three boxes with different princesses and Rapunzel was not available. But it's first come first serve although I wish there was a smaller limit than 25. 5 would be more reasonable or maybe 3 of each different box. But thats what happens, Im holding onto mine unless someone has a Rapunzel.

and I kind of doubt that they will be restocked any time soon. Just a hunch and if they are they will go just as fast as they did this time. :p

Last edited:
I told everyone these would be out today but no one believed me... I know a lot of princes that feed me the details... Next time you should listen to the prince. I love how some people were trippin ... I'm happy for my royals who listened and went today you deserve it xx

1) I don't think they're confirmed to be put on the shelf this Thursday (from at least what I've heard)
2) They will be guaranteed to be sold out the day they are put on the shelf. Unless they put out thousands of boxes, people will mob those pins like nothing else...

Next time don't make judgments. Thursday it is. I'm glad some people listened to me bc I get inside deets from royal prince and princesses

Are you gonna be selling any for your royally awesome prices? Hehe
I told everyone these would be out today but no one believed me... I know a lot hot prince boys that feed me the deets... Next time you should listen to the prince. I love how some people were trippin ... I'm happy for my royals who listened and went today you deserve it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back