• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep the thread discussion related to the topic, which is the pins - and just the pins. Any divergence from this topic will result in this thread being closed. Thank you.

The corporate office says that there are TONS of these available and they foresee them being available for sale online in two weeks. Just say NO to sharks. You can see the prices dropping by the hour...ebay is saturated, there are so many of these things that the pin flippers will probably lose money in the end.

You can call 877-560-6477 on Monday. It is the Disney Merch number and they will ship to you if they find a store with them in stock.....even if its not out on the shelves ;)

I heard there were none there today at either park :) but if they are releasing them online, how would that work? Would there be a separate order page for every reveal pin so that you would know which Reveal you're buying? IDK, if they do come out online, the pins are going to plummet on the secondary market (and they already aren't going very high), I'm sorry to all those people betting on the next R/C Rapunzel :p

Went to dlr today both parks, and none to be found. Even checked each store twice, some even 3 times lol

I called merchandising yesterday and the representative said there were barely any left at wdw or dlr. I don't know how their stock system works, though.

I had family at Magic Kingdom today, and they picked up the last 4 boxes they had left for me at the Frontierland Trading Post. According to the family, the reveals are Ariel/Eric, Tiana/Naveen, Aladdin/Jasmine, and Rapunzel/Flynn. I may have these up for trade.

Yay! How awesome that your family was able to get you some! Nice reveal designs too! ^.^

I would love it if these came online but I won't get my hopes up. If the prices hover around what they have been on the bay, then maybe I'll be able to slowly collect the ones I want from this set. I just can't buy the ones I want all at once.

Well, I love Carl and Ellie and belle and beast the most. I think they're the prettiest. However, I have to have Rapunzel one and Ariel one to fit my collection as well. The actual pictures are very pretty but I'm not real crazy about the whole "Ring" idea. I wished that had been different. Overall I like !!!!

I heard there were none there today at either park :) but if they are releasing them online, how would that work? Would there be a separate order page for every reveal pin so that you would know which Reveal you're buying? IDK, if they do come out online, the pins are going to plummet on the secondary market (and they already aren't going very high), I'm sorry to all those people betting on the next R/C Rapunzel :p

I doubt it. If released online it would probably be a picture of all revealed princesses and quantity. so you couldnt pick which reveal you wanted.

I think my favourites from the set are:

Belle & Beast (but im pretty biased when it comes to belle and beast :p)
Cindy and Charming
Rapunzel and flynn

and Pocahontas and john smith :)

Questions about calling Disney merchandising - can you do it this soon ? I read somewhere once that you had wait 30 days for the merchandise to be out before you could order it. Is that not the case anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back