• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New mystery couple pins
Its getting harder and harder to collect ANYTHING Disney now. Everything just sells out so quickly and then is listed on ebay for insane prices. I really wish I lived near a park still.

I dont like conceal pins, but would love to get Ariel/Eric, Belle/Beast and Aurora/Phillip. Maye they wont be so expensive separated out? Since I dont want a whole set.

You must wait 30 days for limited edition pins, but limited release and open edition can be ordered as soon as they are released.

Questions about calling Disney merchandising - can you do it this soon ? I read somewhere once that you had wait 30 days for the merchandise to be out before you could order it. Is that not the case anymore?

Its getting harder and harder to collect ANYTHING Disney now. Everything just sells out so quickly and then is listed on ebay for insane prices. I really wish I lived near a park still.

I dont like conceal pins, but would love to get Ariel/Eric, Belle/Beast and Aurora/Phillip. Maye they wont be so expensive separated out? Since I dont want a whole set.
Yep. But luckily, I can move on when I realise I can't get something lol. I have a friend who collects DC comics and he's always super depressed when he realises something is just out of his reach. He hates everything at that moment and it's pretty annoying when you are near him haha.

I also wish I'd live closer to a park but I'm also happy I don't. It would suck the money out of me just like that lol.

Call disney merch on Monday morning and get an order in if you want to pay retail. You will not get to pick and choose though, you will get x number of boxes and they could all be the same. People looking for one or two should just hold tight, I assure you that there is going to be more releases of these pins. The fact that they have warehouse inventory means that there are literally pallets of pins waiting to be dribbled into the parks.

They have already been released THREE times in the last FOUR days...calm down people, the market was flooooooooded on Thursday by every possible measure,ebay listings, facebook sales and the ever telling TWENTY FIVE BOX PER PERSON limit, so the additional two days of pins in the parks have all but destroyed the secondary market and sharks are panicking because they clearly bet the wrong way on these and need to get their money out if these. Anyone disputing the massive quantities of these pins coincidentally are the same people asking double or more for them. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

This happens every time there is a "limited release" and this particular time the sharks thought they hit pay dirt so they hyped these as much as possible for months! This time last year the R/C Carousel pins came out and because the sharks were over bought by actual collectors they collectively talked as much trash about them as possible to try and keep the prices down. Every other thread was saying that they were coming back, they were being released everywhere, over the phone etc and if you find those old threads I was 100% positive that they would be a ONE DAY/TIME RELEASE because I was told that BEFORE the release. I was so worried about not getting them that I actually went down there to ensure that I would be able to get them at cost and buy for other DPF ppl at cost.

While I do not hate to say I told you so......I told you so. I have nothing to gain in passing along information as I neither flip pins nor live in the so cal area. What I hear from corporate connections is always public information IMHO. I have never been asked to not share any information as we are not insider trading pins. It is general information about availability of merchandise. If I had heard the opposite I would be encouraging everyone to jump on them for their collections, it's just not the case.

Again, if the people claiming that they are not in the parks or are never coming back are flipping pins.....probably not the most honest information sources. If Eric says they are there....I would bet dollars to do doughnuts that they are there, he hooks for pins not resells them duh.

I just ordered some through Disney Merchandise. Keeping my fingers crossed for Carl/Ellie, but am gearing up to trade when they get here because with my luck I probably won't get them. Worth a try, right? :)

I just ordered some through Disney Merchandise. Keeping my fingers crossed for Carl/Ellie, but am gearing up to trade when they get here because with my luck I probably won't get them. Worth a try, right? :)
always worth a try. Wish they had been there Saturday when I was there but thats just my luck.

Anyone think they'll have any next Sunday? Maybe it's a stretch, but I hope so! I only want Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, and Tangled.

I have heard that Disney Merch will also let you order up to 25 boxes (not sure it would be a smart buy) so if you are looking to pay retail call them!

dont forget that shipping is based upon the amount $$ of the order. I rememer someone mentioning they paid $20 for shipping 4 of those pixar mystery boxes.

I have the following for trade: Tiana/Naveen, Lady/Tramp, Cindy/Charming, Aurora/Phillip, Carl/Ellie. Would love to get the others from the set, but I'm also up for other things ;) I mainly collect Princesses, The Great Mouse Detective, and Frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back