• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New mystery couple pins
I know these are suppose to come out in February, but I really wouldn't mind if they came out in March when I'm back in the parks.

This Thursday is the last Thursday in February, otherwise they may just come out randomly like those Pixar boxes?

Anyone in the parks this morning to check if these are there yet? I'm starting to think they're just going to show up randomly.

They did not come out today :( That's what I've been told. I expect them to come out randomly like the Pixar boxes

Checked DTD and LGM at DLR no sign of the couples boxes, but they did release the AP Mickey
CA Adv pin, suppose to release tomorrrow but seems they released it today. Princess Feb perfume, and Chip n Dale Funny Business still avail and the Elsa/Anna snowflake pins are in stock.

Checked DTD and LGM at DLR no sign of the couples boxes, but they did release the AP Mickey
CA Adv pin, suppose to release tomorrrow but seems they released it today. Princess Feb perfume, and Chip n Dale Funny Business still avail and the Elsa/Anna snowflake pins are in stock.

Thanks for the report, pincrazy.

I really hope that is not the case. Personally I doubt it will be. Rapunzel will be one of the revealed couples, so there's no reason for that pin to go so high.

Yeah, if Rapunzel passes $100 I'll be shocked. Not only is Tangled is on the decline, but resellers are gonna mob these pins and ruin the pin from selling high (like nearly every GSF release as of late which is good) competing with each other, and I doubt this release will have a huge problem like how the R/C Girls never made it to WDW which will increase their awareness and desirability. These are LR after all, so the LE size should be quite large on them if it all goes well.

If there is a chaser of Anna and Kristoff I imagine that price will be crazy...but i doubt it would reach anything like the R/C rapunzel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back