• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins are out. Reveals/conceals are not set. I got Donald and daisy, Carl and Ellie x2, Mulan and Shang x2, Pocahontas and John smith, lady and tramp. Studios didn't get any ariel boxes so if someone could get me one I would be eternally grateful. There at 8 reveals and 8 conceals

Are they available at any store in the parks or are they in a specific store only? What do you think of the pins?

I am absolutely loving the Ariel & Eric. And Carl & Ellie?! If they do throw in some Wall-E & Eve ones I think I might need to get these somehow.

Hi Kate Louise Thanks for posting! Who were the reveals? Waiting in CA for park to open and vvery excited!
Pins are out. Reveals/conceals are not set. I got Donald and daisy, Carl and Ellie x2, Mulan and Shang x2, Pocahontas and John smith, lady and tramp. Studios didn't get any ariel boxes so if someone could get me one I would be eternally grateful. There at 8 reveals and 8 conceals

OMG I want these sooooo bad! Really hate living in Sweden sometimes! :cry:

If anyone would be willing to pick some up for me, let me know.

I am going to guess the reveals are the 8 we've seen.

Rapunzel/Flynn
Belle/Beast
Ariel/Eric
Tiana/Naveen
Cinderella/Charming
Aurora/Phillip
Snow/The Prince
Jasmine/Aladdin

Interesting that the conceals aren't the same behind every reveal.

I don't mean to beg on this thread. But can someone please get me a box or two. I can pay now. Just tell me a price. I am hopeing for ariel and aurora or tangled.

Well there are 8 Conceal couples are right now the confirmed ones (without photo evidence though) are:

Pocahontas and John Smith
Mulan and Shang
Donald and Daisy
Carl and Ellie
Wall-E and Eve
Lady and Tramp

That leaves 2 more spots open. I'd be shocked if Mickey and Minnie were 1 (given Donald and Daisy) so that's 1 more spot that I'm guessing would go to a big couple in Disney lore (Pongo/Perdita, Robin Hood/Marian, Jessica/Roger Rabbit, Jack/Sally, Simba/Nala, Kermit/Piggy, Hercules/Meg, etc.) would be my guess...but if there are only 8...then it's only 1 of them <_<

Welp, i wasnt planning on trying to get myself any of these, but now that i see Carl & Ellie are in there, i need to get them...... ah work why do you have to get in the way of more important things :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back