• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it- it's a limited release, so doesn't that mean that it's possible they will come back? Didn't the same thing happen with the carousel horse set? :dunno:

The only R/C set that has ever been restocked was the Family Portrait set. So possible, but probably not likely.

So by 9am CA Adv was sold out, by 9:30 DTD pin traders was sold out, emporium only had Cinderella left but they only received Ariel and Cinderella, Grand Cal Hotel only received Cinderella, LGM and Westward Ho had the mostyvariety. Congrats to everyone who was able to get them : )
^
Are they still available in Disneyland??

This is from someone on a facebook group I'm in…
I can't even.

Bw1ZrAA.jpg

I saw that pic. I had a few choice nouns to use.

I saw that on FB too... Yeesh! (But I want one!!)

Most likely they'll come back, limited release not limited edition... Even the Pixar pins came back :)... I suggest waiting before going crazy and buying at inflated prices..

The only R/C set that has ever been restocked was the Family Portrait set. So possible, but probably not likely.

oh okay- for some reason I thought the carousel princesses came back too but I must be remembering it wrong.

I suggest waiting before going crazy and buying at inflated prices..

Yeah, I think I'm going to wait too. They are pretty pins, but I really don't want to get Rapunzel for what she's going for right now, and if I don't have her, I don't really want any of the others - she's my favorite from this set, and it would just irk me to have some from the set but not her =p

I looked at ebay and already people on fb are selling them at crazy prices, it boggles my mind how greedy people are but also how people will spend that much money and encourage the greed....smh...hopefully I can get some thought my main collection is couples!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a Jasmine for my collection, and I really love the Punzie on the green background and wanted her, too, but Im not gonna pay what people are asking, so its off to other pins for me.

re: that photo

Is it selfish of me to think it's kind of a shame that someone would buy so many of them at once? But then again, people buy what they want so good for him/her lol. Good luck to everyone searching for them!

re: that photo

Is it selfish of me to think it's kind of a shame that someone would buy so many of them at once? But then again, people buy what they want so good for him/her lol. Good luck to everyone searching for them!
I feel the same way, but I guess it depends on what they sell it for... :sad: If this person were selling near cost, I think that's great, but I'm sure they're not... and that's lame.

Most likely they'll come back, limited release not limited edition... Even the Pixar pins came back :)... I suggest waiting before going crazy and buying at inflated prices..

Just keep in mind that last year's Pixar pins were the "annual large Limited Release set." Those have a history of being restocked. The PT52s, PT Stamps, Keep on Trading, Animation Art boxes...those were the previous "annual large" sets, and all came back in stock. But these are not a "large annual set."

I'm usually one to preach patience, but I also want people to base their decision to buy or to wait, on an accurate prediction model. If re-sellers have set the bar too high, certainly patience is still prudent. But people should make a decision based on that, not because "odds are these will be back in stock at some later point." That might be playing with fire, IMO.

I can attest to the restocking...I got the Pixar puzzle LE pins just by chance...when they came back...ended up getting lucky and all I am missing now is Merida...anybody have her to trade? I have an extra Mater and I think Wall E

I really like all of these and would like any of them but the Donald/Daisy. A bit disappointed at the lack of Anna, Meg or Esmeralda but I'm just happy that there was indeed a Pocahontas. Hopefully they won't be too hard to get.

I doubt by now, I left to go and hunt for Aurora, no luck and that was at 10. By opening at DLR most people were there for magic morning and the preview of Thunder Mountain for AP holders. Since each person can theoretically buy 25 per store, and you have the $ certain characters were picked through. Also there was a difference as to what each store received. As for DLR LGM, Westward Ho, and Emporium none of them received full sets of the princesses.
Are they still available in Disneyland??

So are there any limited editions in this set at all? I thought the concealed ones were supposed to be, but i don't see anything on the box about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back