New name, same old me.

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by NutMeg, Apr 10, 2018.

1. NutMeg

NutMeg I tie my own sandals.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I figured I should probably make a post just to give you all a heads up that I've legally changed my name. I'm now Sarah Hunter, so if you send me anything in the mail, please address it to that name instead of Sarah W so there are no delivery issues. (However, if I send *you* anything using PayPal for the shipping label, it'll still say Sarah W. I'm not sure when my account will be updated; I swear it's harder to change your name on PayPal than it is with the federal government.)

Also, I know that many DPF peeps (myself included) like to keep the mailing addresses of other members on file for future trade/zap reference. I'll be moving to LA soon and will be crashing with someone temporarily before finding my own place. If you'd like to stay updated on where to send me stuff in LA, please shoot me a message or comment here, and I'll send a mass PM to all of you in a few weeks. Don't worry too much about it, though - my mom will still be living at my current WA address, so anything sent to me there will still get to me eventually! :)

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  2. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

Please keep me updated.

[​IMG]

pretty Omi and NutMeg like this.
  3. NutMeg

NutMeg I tie my own sandals.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

[​IMG]

4. khossler

khossler Moana and Toy Story Collector!

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I submitted a name change to PayPal in late Jan/early Feb and my name is still Hammer on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

I've been married for nearly 7 years and my wife still has her maiden name listed on PayPal. They won't let her change it.

6. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Good luck in your new endeavors! :D