• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New pin “Board” complete

New pin “Board” complete

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have had these pins and this in my head for quite a long time. Seemed lime a no brainer what with 12 crest pins and all LOL

Finally, had the time to put it together. Wood is cherry milled from my friends property and is about 20” in diameter. Holes drilled in wood for pin shaft and each pin is affixed a couple dabs of silicone in case they need to be removed ... :)

My friend is already hinting that he wants to make a similar one for his daughter

1ff6ea47a19075307654c8cfa7e4829d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s so clever!! Amazing job! I think maybe you can aim for some jumbo pins for your next clock!! Haha

Can't imagine anything larger :) not a fan of the blanket space ... Needs something to fill the center space, Disney quote or something ...

I love a good Disney quote and any excuse to say or write them. Here are some of my faves about time.

"Even miracles take a little time." Fairy Godmother from Cinderella

"If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead." Ratatouille's Gusteau

"Today is a good day to try." Quasimodo

"You're never too old to be young." Happy from Snow White

"Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories." Genie

Can't imagine anything larger :) not a fan of the blanket space ... Needs something to fill the center space, Disney quote or something ...

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking jumbo pins and smaller clock hands :p I'm sure you'll think of something great to fill in the middle space!

Totally! :)

Our daughter is just learning to tell time on an analog clock. Going to hang in her room :)
I can just imagine her going "it's Ariel o'clock", haha- I know I would do that lol.

Anyway, that's a fantastic display, especially since it's an actual clock! Then there's the fact that I love both this pin set and neat-looking analog clocks, so this is just beyond amazing for me. Great job!

Back