• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pin Trader Delight pin at DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pin Trader Delight pin at DSF

DisneylandDan

DPF Rookie/Pin Trading Veteran
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
Are you going to the Soda Fountain Friday for the new Cars Pins? The Pin Trader Delight pin is now Roo with an Ice Cream Cone. Tink was reported to be sold out on Monday Night. I hope someone will add a photo. And add a pin on pinpics.

i thought the tink was very cute. it was our 1st time to dsf. not bad.. wish they still had Dawars ice cream. lol

I love Dewars! I miss it. It's too bad they stopped using it. If you are planing a road trip up north, stop by Bakersfield for Dewars. Their candy chews are very good, too.
Hope the Roo Pin Trader's Delight GWP pin is still there when I go in the beginning of July.

Or if you ask nice. mayb i can bring the dewars to you. My fam is in bake-o and we get to dls about 2 or 3 times a month. We may have to make a pot luck ice cream pin trading meet up. I bet lot of ppl would b down for some dewars and sum pin trades. just a idea. I could bring chews also if any one likes. The penutbutter is the best.

ps. i wonder how long the pins last at DSF. There is 300 pins. so ??? is how fast do they sale 300 ice creams.
My fam got 3. but i didnt see any one eles in the shop get one while i was there.

We can't upload because we are on vacation, but the Roo is a profile pin and he is wearing a blue shirt holding an ice cream cone.

Or if you ask nice. mayb i can bring the dewars to you. My fam is in bake-o and we get to dls about 2 or 3 times a month. We may have to make a pot luck ice cream pin trading meet up. I bet lot of ppl would b down for some dewars and sum pin trades. just a idea. I could bring chews also if any one likes. The penutbutter is the best.

ps. i wonder how long the pins last at DSF. There is 300 pins. so ??? is how fast do they sale 300 ice creams.
My fam got 3. but i didnt see any one eles in the shop get one while i was there.

I'll Trade for pins :anxious:
Can you bring some to the Next Pot Luck there at the Tram Stop, I will make it for sure:wiggle:

nice. i never thought of that.. the best ice cream and chews for pins. i would do that anytime..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back