• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pin Trader, just came back from WDW for my first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pin Trader, just came back from WDW for my first time!

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I tried to get an account here to read the forums for tips before my trip last week but for some reason when I registered it kept saying it won't go through because of spam. I was just at Disney World for my first time this week, also my first time trading pins with cast members which was fun. I only been to Disneyland twice back 7 years ago, and was only collecting Davy Jones pins, but never knew about pin trading then. This time I was collecting Hades pins (since there are no titan pins :sad: ) but also traded all my original pins to cast members for hidden Mickey pins which was fun. I also got that limited edition Hades Duets pin which was exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back