• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pins Coming On-line!....MYSTERY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pins Coming On-line!....MYSTERY!
I'm a sucker too. Raise your hand if you feel dumb for getting up at 3 am to buy one when they're still available at 9:30. :wavey:

I'm a sucker too. Raise your hand if you feel dumb for getting up at 3 am to buy one when they're still available at 9:30. :wavey:

I don't feel dumb at all, but I will raise my hand nevertheless... :wavey:

I cannot wait to see what is in this set. Especially when they note that a different LE pin may be available in each box!

I hope my May sets come in today.

Well, I am up at that time of the morning anyway for work, so I do not feel that bad about "being up" except for the fact I have to get up that early for work, LOL.

I am curious to see what comes in June's and honestly, I do not know if I will continue after this, especially if they keep pulling that trick with "Well, it might have been released overseas already" on the OEs

Thinking about it, I wonder why they went with 1 per customer this time compared to the 2 last time?

Last edited:
They seem to have throttled the limits for lots of things. Like the Inside Out tsums were limit of two whereas the past tsum limit was five.

I was still up when they went on sale and was debating ordering one in case the LE pin is Inside Out, but decided that $40 was too much of a gamble right now, especially since I'll have easy access to the park OEs once they come out. I figured if it does turn out to be Inside Out I'll just trade for it or buy it later on.

So even with the limit dropped to one, there seems to be far less interest the 2nd time around, without the Frozen "hint" and others being less impressed with the OE pin selection. But it would be personally nice, if this continued and you could wake up at a more normal time and still get one.

I think it is sold out. It shows available but when I click on it nothing happens. It used to say Phooey! Product is unavailable before the blue add to cart button disappears but maybe it has changed. Can anyone else get a pin set into their cart?

I'm PO'd that there are 4 "color variants" of the first Frozen Park Pack pin. The pin itself still stays the same, but color of the border is one of 4. PinPics now says there are a TOTAL of 2000 pins, 500 of each of the border variants. I'm not happy there are so many of essentially the same pin :-( I'm gonna start a new thread with this also.

I'm PO'd that there are 4 "color variants" of the first Frozen Park Pack pin. The pin itself still stays the same, but color of the border is one of 4. PinPics now says there are a TOTAL of 2000 pins, 500 of each of the border variants. I'm not happy there are so many of essentially the same pin :-( I'm gonna start a new thread with this also.

This was explained on the blog though. I don't know why people are upset when this was explained that each of the 500 pins would be roughly the same with color variants.

Anyone know if the July pack is being released tonight? It's only the 2nd, but it is the first Thursday of the month...

I decided to give it a shot too and ordered one. I'm glad I didn't get the first two, as I'm really hoping for a Stitch LE and thought maybe July being summer and summer being beach season was good reasoning for Stitch. :)

I happened to wake up at 4 am (EST) and remembered so I ordered one. Being in Ohio, it's the only way I can get new pins without paying over retail.

I happened to wake up at 4 am (EST) and remembered so I ordered one. Being in Ohio, it's the only way I can get new pins without paying over retail.

I'm in Philly, PA and I ordered one a little after 8AM. These things hold out longer than the normal pins they put up for sale. :)

That also means I gave in and bought one to see what this is all about.

I'm in Western PA and just now ordered. I think the fact that Disney has limited it to 1 per person AND that a lot of people haven't been happy with the first two packs might be the reason they haven't sold out.

Since it's a July release, I'm hoping to see a "Christmas in July" theme?? Being the fact that I only make it to WDW every 2-3 years, I'm happy to get pins at retail price. And grow my collection.

Happy 4th of July Weekend everyone. Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back