• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New pins from my trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pins from my trip

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
After sitting in an airport for hours with a flight that kept getting pushed back later and later I'm finally home!

Trip to WDW went well and the weather wasn't bad, just the typical heat and humidity of summer in Florida. We stayed with some DVC friends at Saratoga Springs with rooms that overlooked Downtown Disney. Parks were fun, as usual, and we got to ride the Mine Train twice. If anyone is going soon: RIDE THE MINE TRAIN AT NIGHT. It is REALLY hard to see what's going on in the house at the end during the day. We wore the shirts I made (you can see them here) and we had a lot of people complimenting them and asking us where we got them! We also went on the Keys to the Kingdom tour - that was a great experience.

Now on to the pins…
Didn't really see a lot that I liked on this trip. It's sad to see that DTD's Pin Shop is now partly a Magic Band shop. This goes for a good number of the other pin stores around WDW: the shop near the fountain at Epcot, Frontierland Trading Post, etc.

I did pick up a few pins that I liked, and some to trade as well. Only made one trade throughout my trip. It was with a little girl who loved one of the trader pins I had on my lanyard, she gave me the Cinderella for it. Really like the Maleficent and Evil Queen pins.

cpcEcfk.jpg

Aww now that Cinderella is precious! The Rapunzel lantern pin is very nice! Thank you for the tip about the Mine ride. I can't wait to go on it! Glad you had fun, and got lots of attention for those tee shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back