• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW PINS! I had to share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PINS! I had to share!

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
2-4-11pins.jpg

I opened the mail today and all I said for an house was

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUU."

Wow! Congrats! Are you trading any of them? haha :)

Did you buy or trade for the Aurora Mother's day one?

OMG. You just got my first and second most wanted pins. Plus a few on my wants list. SO JEALOUS! Congrats!

Aww, thank you! What are you number 1 and 2!?

Wow! Congrats! Are you trading any of them? haha :)

Did you buy or trade for the Aurora Mother's day one?

I bought it because I couldn't find it to trade, sadly! I paid about 100 for it. And these are alllll private collection, bwa ha ha!

I bought it because I couldn't find it to trade, sadly! I paid about 100 for it. And these are alllll private collection, bwa ha ha!

Wow that is a lot! I don't know if I could pay over $50 for that pin. But congrats on having it! I didn't know you were a Aurora collector. :)

Considering it's the only one that I've seen on ebay in a year and I got a discount, I didn't do too badly, I don't think.

And BriarRose is my middle name. No space. ;___; My mother loved Sleeping beauty and it was the most played Disney movie in the house.

Last edited:
She is. And most of the Aurora pins she likes are the big fancy high-end ones. But thankfully, she has most of those now. :p

Generally, it's just Aurora asleep, isn't it? And Briar Rose?

Considering it's the only one that I've seen on ebay in a year and I got a discount, I didn't do too badly, I don't think.

And BriarRose is my middle name. No space. ;___; My mother loved Sleeping beauty and it was the most played Disney movie in the house.

What a neat middle name! Alice in Wonderland was my parent's Disney movie of choice, so my middle name is Alice :)

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Connie! I'd have been singing, too, if I'd gotten a package like that in the mail. Thank you for sharing the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back