• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW PRICING! LE125 Stitch Guest Star Set Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PRICING! LE125 Stitch Guest Star Set Co-Op

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey all here is a chance to get one of the set I am parting with. They don't come with cards as I have had them for a few years and they have been safely
stored in a frame and displayed on my wall.

Prices are next to the pins BELOW and postage will be $5 per pin, unless you want the pin tracked as it is coming from Ireland, that will cost $10.
One pin person would be better as my local post office can only insure a pin IF being tracked for 30 euro MAX.. if I was to send more than one it be
at your own risk (even though I have never had any go missing)

Stitch with Ariel - $120 - Reserved by PM waiting to hear back.
Stitch with Baloo - $70
Stitch with Maid Marion - $70
Stitch with Peter Pan - $70
Stitch with Mad Hatter - $60
Stitch with Sword in the stone - $60

1525751_10202145583234308_1220868638_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's a lovely set. I thankfully have Ariel but I am looking for Maid Marian so I would like her if she was a bit lower >_<.

It is your set, so I'm not trying to tell you how to sell them, but I'm just saying that all the pins in the set are most definitely not equal. It might be easier to sell some of them if you balance the prices since I know Ariel is worth well more than the rest of them (she goes for $120, $80 for Baloo is fine, but I know Mad Hatter and Sword in the Stone go for under $80 last time I checked) and Maid Marian I'm not exactly sure what she goes for (I wish she went for $10 :lol: but that's a pipe dream since she does go for pretty high).

Last edited:
Im sorry people may disagree with my prices I split the set up equally so it comes to around what I paid and feel how the pins should be valued as it is a HTF set if people disagree then thats fine, just means the set stays with me that little while longer. I can not see any mad hatters or Sword in the stones on ebay at this moment in time or auction ended so I can not say for certain how much they are going for. I split the prices up on my own choice. I have not referred ebay in anyway (till now at least) as Yes Ariel seems to be the big Want but I just didnt feel right putting a higher price on that one pin to lower the rest so they all have equal chance to be taken if that makes sense.

I might rethink prices but Id have to message the person who called Ariel as like I said would be unfair to change without letting them know.

I'm sorry Stitch if you felt like I was arguing at your prices, I did not mean to come off that way. I totally understand that they're you're pins and honestly, I've wanted Marian for a LONG time (she is still on my signature, but she had to be taken down momentarily to make way for Felix). It is totally up to you and if you want to keep them longer, then by all means do so, you have my jealousy, I promise :lol: I can only imagine how beautiful the set looks together and in person!

Regardless, whatever course of action you choose to take, I may just be too tempted on Marian if she lowers in price or if I come into funds.

I swear I replied to this yesterday on my phone... anyway I have thought of new prices regarding my set just I do need the money more so than keeping these in a frame (that I need for other pins lol)

I will update the post in a moment. and then we can see what will happen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back