• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Sephora Collection for Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Sephora Collection for Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
I got the mirror and the nail polish yesterday! I bought it for my friend, but turns out she actually just wanted the Cinderella series. At least my other friend will be pleasantly surprised when I gift it to her.

Got one!!! The ONE thing I really wanted from this collection! (I got the perfume when this stuff finally showed up online, and I love it!) Dang, today has just been beyond great!

Thank you for letting us know, dizneydogs! :bigthumb:

Last edited:
Yay!!! And just when I'd given up all hope of getting a compact !!!! Got my doll and compact soo happy right now!

Wow just check the page again and as of now the compact is sold out! Thank god I ordered when I did.

Man, talk about bad timing to decide I'd like to buy the mirror. :facepalm: And yet I saw it back in stock for a moment, yet didn't act quick enough to get it. Will Sephora stores/beauty stores carry this at all or was it an online only thing?

But will they also sell the compact mirror? That's the only piece I'm interested in. And can I find Sephora products in the mall or is it an exclusive specialty store? This is my first time buying anything from a large makeup chain, thus my naive questions.

Sephora should have the whole collection. You can find locations in malls and some JC Penny stores have a Sephora located inside. I would just call your local store and ask;) I hope to get the compact as well;)

I found this on a Sephora beauty talk forum
dianabt / BEAUTY ADVISOR / 5d ago
Hi Lozzy, yes the Ariel collection was our last Disney collaboration- if you missed any items please check with your local stores as they will be receiving the full collections in August!

Thanks a bunch for your both helpful and quick answers, Blue! One last question though: has there been a specific release date or just a general "in August"?

Just checked my order on the Sephora website (it should be here Friday...yay!), but now there is no link to click on the Ariel compact. Also, yesterday on my order list next to the compact it said "OUT OF STOCK", and now it says "PERMANENTLY OUT OF STOCK".

I am guessing now the only way to get the compact is through the stores (when the collection is released).

Just checked my order on the Sephora website (it should be here Friday...yay!), but now there is no link to click on the Ariel compact. Also, yesterday on my order list next to the compact it said "OUT OF STOCK", and now it says "PERMANENTLY OUT OF STOCK".

I am guessing now the only way to get the compact is through the stores (when the collection is released).

Yup it sure does say permanently, my compact is coming TODAY , and I ordered 2 days ago! So exciting

Everyone who missed out online should try calling their local Sephora store; apparently at most locations they aren't out on shelves yet, but if you ask nicely they'll sell you something early (my little sister decided she wanted a palette and now she has one at retail cost, yay).

Everyone who missed out online should try calling their local Sephora store; apparently at most locations they aren't out on shelves yet, but if you ask nicely they'll sell you something early (my little sister decided she wanted a palette and now she has one at retail cost, yay).

They did that with me for the OZ palettes too! When I asked, she was like, oh we have them in the back but they don't actually come out until (can't remember the date) she went and got them for me and I thought she was just being nice and showing them to me, but they let me buy them.

Woohoo, got my mirror today from a local Sephora store! The lady said they're to be officially released tomorrow, but because so many people have been asking she put them out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back