• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Sephora Collection for Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no luck getting a compact. If anyone is able to by an extra one, please let me know! I will pay you cost and shipping.

That's a lot of "bling!" But at $85 (and LE150), I think I prefer the streamlined look of the regular Sephora compacts.
I agree; I thought I wanted this... but I think I'd rather take one of my spare compacts and add crystals a little more artistically (in my head, they were going to be added to the seaweed-like portion of the compact, and I like that idea better).

I got the Ariel compact today! its beautiful! Im not sure whether they had more in stock but i know it was the last one on the shelf so i grabbed it up! lol

Here's the D23 exclusive compact: http://instagram.com/p/cxRl9PIyVJ/.

Well, that's... interesting. To me the gems look misplaced and make the otherwise beautiful mirror seem cheap. I agree with those saying the gems would have looked better on the seaweed portion. Sometimes simple is better! From the past Disney collections, was there a limited edition mirror for them as well? Any pictures if there was?

Well, that's... interesting. To me the gems look misplaced and make the otherwise beautiful mirror seem cheap. I agree with those saying the gems would have looked better on the seaweed portion. Sometimes simple is better! From the past Disney collections, was there a limited edition mirror for them as well? Any pictures if there was?
There was not. With Cinderella, there was a limited edition perfume bottle with Swarovski elements (I do not have pictures). I do not recall anything limited for Jasmine.

I agree with you. It looks overly done which makes it look cheap to me as well. I have a feeling those stones will probably end up falling off if one actually uses the compact. I like the original version without the stones. Less is more.

I have to say, this is... not my thing.

I love all three of these Sephora compacts - I love that they are elegant and have subtle hints and details to the films and princesses they correspond with, but this to me is so overwrought and so cheap looking... Yuck, it's like a bedazzler puked all over it...

Called all my local stores. They either don't have it yet or are sold out. If anyone happens to be able to buy an extra, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back