• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to forum, not a pin trader, my daughters are

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to forum, not a pin trader, my daughters are

Theantiquetiger

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Louisiana, but as I type this, I am sitting in front of Sum of All Thrills, keeping cool, while my daughters ride.

I joined to to try and get some info on a pin my daughter got from a cast member. It looks like a wide screen TV with "MROC" on the front. The back reads 2006, first edition, Magic Kingdom Restaurant Operations. It has two Mickey heads on the front.

There are are some pin traders up here in the center of EPCOT and they were dumbfounded. One told me to as around on forums, etc.

i did did look on eBay, there were none. One of the traders looked on some on line library, no help.

Any info would be helpful.

2CA29836-8AAB-4594-BD6D-DF790CFB21D7.jpg

603E6A0E-A0D5-4CC4-8DA5-007EF639C25A.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back