• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to Pin Trading: Well, this escalated quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to Pin Trading: Well, this escalated quickly!

Mbsmart

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I started with Disney pins when I found Thumper on his back laughing at a thrift stores few months ago. So I started looking more, finding more, researching, joining DPF and dabbling with trading on Instagram. Then, we booked a Disneyland family trip for October...and BAM! Someone's gotta pin problem. But it's just so fun! Sharing my collection (read: hoard) below! Primary collection/interest is Its a Small World. Followed by airplanes, Disneyland attractions. Thank you all for being patient with me and teaching me so much!
208abe108b9b8ce73eb59447311fc9f6.jpg
90657cea73a7f22d0882f9e12d45cf31.jpg
ebc95541b5829ee11adaa69e7eb5a6e5.jpg
b99842b92a255f2e9e5c6720f3f7e7a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great collections! I love that "Fly me to the Disney Parks" pin. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you! My father was an Air Force Pilot...so I grew up with planes all around me. :) that pin was much larger than I was expecting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! It's great that you have a focus too...unlike me who wants everything I see.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nice collection! Those Small World pins are too cute, and I REALLY love the cute little pink triangular frames they're in. What a fun idea! I love seeing how other people display their pins. Being quite new myself (and oh boy, I hear you on things escalating quickly... I don't even want to look at how much $ I've spent on my pins so far, and I haven't even been at it for very long at all, LOL!)

Such a cute collection! And I love how you have them displayed. I've never tried trading on Instagram - are there any accounts you'd recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back