• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to pin trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to pin trading

joelowrider

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I or I should say we are new to pin trading. I want to get a start buying some mainly to trade at the parks. However I don't want to buy fakes or scrappers after looking at ebay and amazon I see a lot of them are fakes. We will be trading them but I don't want to buy fakes to trade to someone else, I don't think that is right.

I am wondering if anyone can point me to a place that sells authentic pins in amounts like 40 to 50 or so?

Welcome to DPF. There are members here who sell "grab bags" of pins, so you should look for threads stating that. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thank you
I think I am going to be broke after looking around I see some I want to buy not to trade.
I had no clue they came out with so many

Hello and welcome! Yes, it's definitely a costly hobby, so it's prob best that you decide on a couple collections that you'd like to focus on. Also, I think PinPics is down at the moment, so don't be alarmed if it doesn't load for you.

Welcome!

Kiljoy667 sells authentic traders for $1.50 each plus shipping. Not sure if you get to pick what you want though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back