• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to pin traiding. Hello from West Palm Beach Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to pin traiding. Hello from West Palm Beach Florida

Disney_Dreamer

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ,

I was recently introduced to pin traiding in the summer and ever since I've been going to WDW every month. I started collecting Stitch, but they are way too many. So I wil concentrate on collecting LE and special ones for me. I've also started collecting some pin sets. Latest one, mystery key pins that you get to purchase for a dollar when you spend at least $30. Ive been to two traiding events so far. The 10 10 10 event and the pin traiding night at the Contemporary resort. I had a blast meeting people from all over. I would like to visit WDW at least once a month. Anybody in the area and would like to get together let me know. Me and my two friends would be happy to
Trade. I would be happy for any advise, suggestions, or places were they have traiding books at the WDW resort. Thanks And have a magical day

Welcome and Hello from West Palm Beach Florida

I'm so pleased to find more West Palm Beach pin traders. For 6 years I thought I was the only one in West Palm. So a big WELCOME and be sure to let me know when you go to WDW. I go once every other month and try to go to the Ft. Lauderdale Pin Traders events, but they are a long drive. I'm so happy to find you.

Margaret

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Margaret you are not alone. lol I have been to both the Ft. Lauderdale and the Miami pin trading events. But they are a bit far. I will let you know when I head back to WDW. ; )

Hi pixiedust, thank you for the link. And thank you for referring us to this forum. I don't know if you remember us from downtown Disney. Hope to see you at the next big event. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back