• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the community, but not to pin collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the community, but not to pin collecting.

Pixie Jules

I lost my shadow in my avatar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey There, Hi There, Ho There, I'm Julia or Jules. I am 27 years old and will be turning 28 later this month. I have been collecting pins since 2001 and have 50 pins in my collection. Peter Pan is my favorite Disney film so the pins I collect are all related to Peter pan in some sort of way so that includes Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Capt. Hook, Wendy, John, Michael, Tick Tock, Smee, Lost Boys, Tiger Lily, and others. My Holy Grail at the moment that I'd love to get my hands on is the Peter Pan's Flight Piece of History WDW pin. As I pretty much just get my pins when I am at WDW or when a friend of mine is going I rarely end up with doubles or traders so I don't do trades and when I did way back when I had some bad transactions so I stay away from trades unless it is in person at the Parks and even then I don't really trade much. I have also met 3 people in person that sell online that I trust that I do sometimes purchase from.

Other than Disney and Peter Pan Pin Collecting I am employed as a Veterinarian and have only been doing this for a short time after receiving my Post Graduate Degree, but I absolutely love my job as I have always loved animals even as a very young child. I also love to travel to other countries and have been to France, England, and Scotland to name a few. I also like relaxing vacations at the beach. My home is in Vermont and I have lived with my Boyfriend since 2015 and we enjoying relaxing evening in front of the fireplace playing board games or watching Netflix with an adult beverage.

Hi and Welcome! Do you have a Pinpics account? Makes for easier trading. I know I have some Tink pins for trade, I may have one or two Peter Pan ones as well.

Hi and Welcome! Do you have a Pinpics account? Makes for easier trading. I know I have some Tink pins for trade, I may have one or two Peter Pan ones as well.
Hi, and thank you for the welcome. Yes I do have a PinPics accounts, it is PrincessJules89. The thing is I really don't trade that often because the pins I have in my collection I want to keep. I rarely purchase pins that I will just use for trade. When I younger and pretty new into pins I also got burned a few times with trades that were not in person so if I do trade it is always in person or with a Cast Member when I am at the parks.

welcome to the Forum daughter was a ver tech but now a full time mom, I have been collecting since 2001 as well but now have over 2500 pins that I own and many more to trade my pinpics is fuzzybunny if you want to look

welcome to the Forum daughter was a ver tech but now a full time mom, I have been collecting since 2001 as well but now have over 2500 pins that I own and many more to trade my pinpics is fuzzybunny if you want to look
Thank You for the welcome. It is so rewarding caring for animals. I so love be a Veterinarian. Wow, that is a lot of pins. Do you have a specific character or theme you collect or just pins you like in general? I will take a look.

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

I'm thinking about going into veterinary! :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Thank You, Nice to meet you as well. If you do choose to pursue to become a Veterinarian I can tell you it will be both a challenging but also a very rewarding career. I am really new in the profession and each day am learning from the 3 more seasoned Veterinarians at the place I am employed. Even though you go through a lot of schooling, I did my undergraduate work in Animal Sciences and then my Graduate work at NC State to receive my Veterinary Degree. There still isn't a day that I am not learning from the other professionals I work with. I say go for and you will certainly be happy with your career choice. If you ever want to talk please just pm me.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and heres a "good luck wish" to you finding your Grail pin!

Hope you find it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back