• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the forum, new to disney collecting, kind of new to disney items iin general!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forum, new to disney collecting, kind of new to disney items iin general!

Hgolightly210

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, :wavey:

I'm Juan from Texas. I stumbled across this forum searching online for Frozen merchandise. Growing up I liked disney cartoons and had Aladdin everything, but since then never really got into Disney. After seeing Frozen in the fall with my much younger sister I fell in love with it, and Disney (frozen) merchandise. We're collecting frozen stuff between the two of us and this place seems like a pretty cool place to talk to other collectors and kind of have other people to freak out with over new items that are being released etc. :lol:

So I just wanted to introduce myself and start posting when I can, I also wanted it to be known I'm not a scalper. Just a new collector looking to make friends :p and everyone seems pretty nice around here so...i look fwd to posting more!!

Also anyone in Texas who will be ambushing the disney stores the day frozen is released? I'm going alone, thought maybe there's an off chance i might meet someone local on here who i can go with so i won't be the only non-child person there excited lol

Hey, I live in Weslaco, TX. I am assuming you're from the valley as well?? :)
Nice to meet you~ :) PM me if you wanna chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back