• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the forums! Hello everybody~

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forums! Hello everybody~

Jirachi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Kinda new to the forums after having lurked for a while. I posted my collection in the Pin Showroom but it needs to get approved first. I mainly collect Chip n Dale pins but I try to get a little bit of everything, mainly whatever catches my attention. Once I got back into pin collecting my husband got into it and now our little collection seems to be growing! We have everything on a 17x23 corkboard. He likes Tangled, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, and villain pins.

I usually go to Disney a few times a month, on Sundays with my BFF. My current fav pins are 100498 (Dale in the Astro Orbiter) and 89362 (Chip and Dale playing on the beach). Both are on my lanyard. =)

I don't have any grail pins yet, but I'm sure something will come up! =p

Hey, welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

I love your username btw, Jirachi is an awesome Digimon.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back