• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the whole Pin collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the whole Pin collecting

JechtAuron

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a greenhorn in the pin collecting and currently at WDW. I have added to my collection from when I went 5 years ago. It can be overwhelming with these pins and I mostly try to collect Haunted Mansion and Star Wars pins. With that said I will also buy what catches my eye. Don't know if I will ever get to the point of trading online but I know I will use this forum to learn as much as I can. Well I am off to the Disney not so scary Halloween and say bye bye to my money lol.

sorry been away for a bit. THanks for the welcome. The park was great and the Halloween party was cool. Its pricey as it was like $100 a person and it runs like 4 pm till midnight. If you want lots of free candy then this is for you. The hocus pocus party show was very good as was the parade. Everyone should experience this at least once. If anyone has questions about the Mickey not so scary Halloween party just PM me and I'll try to answer best I can.

Again the park was awesome and had a great. So many pins..... So little money lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back