• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to this forum, but not all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this forum, but not all of you!

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hello Friends and Friends-to-be!

I just found this forum thanks to Averysfairytale, and am so excited to reunite with so many friends from PinPics (can I say that?). Me (Megan) and my four footed friend Jo-Jo (Yellow Lab) have kept up the pin trading, but have been sorely missing the company! We got on the chat room tonight and had a grand time and are so happy to be here and see so many familiar names, and excited to be meeting new ones! We are from Upstate NY and tend to frequent WDW more than our fair share probably (just love it), haven't been out to DLR since I was a child, but adore the Cruises too and will be cruising (Disney, what else?) later this year. So happy to be here!:wavey:

Hi Megan (and of course JO-JO), Come on in, take your shoes off and stay awhile. You are always welcome here. I too am a dog lover and have two Golden Retrievers, Sadie and Riptide.

If you go into "My Settings" and under "edit profile" you can enter your Pinpics ID and that will set up a link to your ID and you can see Pinpics trading matches to all who post on the thread. It will show up under your avatar.

<------------------------ links show up right here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back