• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***
Hi I am in Tokyo right now and will gladly trade the Sweet Love pins or any other of the recent releases posted here :) just pm me

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro2_214 using Tapatalk

I am way behind in updating this thread so bear with me and I'll try to get all the ones I know of that aren't on pinpics yet posted here over the next few days

TDR Halloween 1000y
50f3209931357f128e6c32624c7bc9fb.jpg

TDS Halloween 1000y each
e32f206dd3a1c408119c0e851202015b.jpg

Last edited:
1000Y each
988ced0ec67384ab03e724b19dbe8a6e.jpg

Ambassador Halloween Dining Spinner Pin
7a453e2dea4a3f3a34c41e3e036ae34f.jpg

13cd7d19f24c37e2010eec9b2dafb8a5.jpg

7e529ca64268d9ad8b31b06338ed2c14.jpg

Vampire Mickey "I don't bite" and Witch Minnie "I do Magic" 1200y
e48af1fd5594ccb4e110e028ac65706a.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the updates - I always hold my breath and hope there's nothing I've missed/needed!

So glad to see this thread back! And the images are great quality! I hope you don't mind that I posted a similar thread (just taking after your footsteps where you left off), it's good to share the Japan Disney love! Thank you!!

So glad to see this thread back! And the images are great quality! I hope you don't mind that I posted a similar thread (just taking after your footsteps where you left off), it's good to share the Japan Disney love! Thank you!!

Feel free to post here with any pins you know of as well. There is a lack of pin updates regarding Japan releases and unfortunately I had some personal issues and didn't have the time to update, so now playing catch up :)

Hello, I am brand new to this hobby and I was wondering if there was a way to purchase some of these Disney pins even though I am not in Japan?

You could try Ebay or a personal shopping service like Tokyo Dream Store on Facebook. Instagram is also a great place to interact with international traders. I've met several new Japanese pin friends on there and have been able to trade US pins for theirs.

You could try Ebay or a personal shopping service like Tokyo Dream Store on Facebook. Instagram is also a great place to interact with international traders. I've met several new Japanese pin friends on there and have been able to trade US pins for theirs.

Thank you so much for the great tips! I will check eBay and the Facebook page you mentioned first, Instagram isn't my forte but I will try it out. :)

These are some really beautiful pins! I’m kinda glad none that I want, though, because then I’d go nuts trying to get them! lol

How do I update the image in my signature? Someone set it up for me, and I “may not post attachments.â€

Last edited:
OMG thank you for posting these photos! Some really gorgeous stuff out there. That Maleficent & Diablo is so beautiful! And the summer splash Mickey & Minnie is the cutest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back