• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***
30th.jpg

30th1.jpg

Last edited:
Love these, seen the TDS game pins feat Stitch Angel and Minnie Mickey and Chandu, have the photos saved from weeks ago but haven't had time to add to PinPics. There are other Japan one I have found that I need to add! Thanks for sharing and if you see any new Aladdin releases please think of me :)

Will do, I am always on the lookout of any Japan ones!

OH MY GOODNESS. How do I get these??!

I suspect they'll be very difficult to get- someone has to dine at Miracosta to get them. Maybe we'll get lucky and some ambitious Tokyo traders will eat just to get the pins...but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm working on a friend right now, offering to pay for her to dine if she wants to go, but I have no idea if she likes the food, or wants to take the time to do it in the first place.

unfortunately it looks like not all of them are pins I think the 2 larger ones on the left side may be pins but the others are actually clasps things of some sort. Looking on yahoo auctions I found this image of the back:

sxjnq830-img600x450-1363875836r0ow4116609.jpg

unfortunately it looks like not all of them are pins I think the 2 larger ones on the left side may be pins but the others are actually clasps things of some sort. Looking on yahoo auctions I found this image of the back:

sxjnq830-img600x450-1363875836r0ow4116609.jpg

Huh. Interesting. I wonder what they're meant to clamp to...perhaps the strap of a bag? There are a lot of bags as Spring Voyage merchandise this year.

Well, that's kind of a relief, actually...the only thing worse than no pins is pins you want but don't think you'll get, amiright?

Huh. Interesting. I wonder what they're meant to clamp to...perhaps the strap of a bag? There are a lot of bags as Spring Voyage merchandise this year.

Well, that's kind of a relief, actually...the only thing worse than no pins is pins you want but don't think you'll get, amiright?

when I use google chrome to translate on yahoo auctions it says lanyard accessories so I am guessing that you clamp them to your lanyard or like you said a bag strap

900 Yen each - 1st group of 6 that will be released during the 30th anniversary showcasing Mickey's Tokyo costumes

1983 Grand Opening

1983 Christmas Fantasy

1988 5th Anniversary

1988 One Man's Dream

1989 American Oldies

1989 Mickey's Space Fantasy

Posted everything on PinPics database as best as I can. Still thinking how to post the pins and button set though.

Mike S.
Figment919

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back