• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God I don't collect Up pins! Just focusing on getting that Tangled pin.

sweet. what a nice pin.

I think its time for the UK ppl to stick it to all the DSF foke that say its ok to over charge ppl for pins. I hope they all remember its just part of the hobby when they get asked for $300 or more for this nice LE uk UP pin.... lol good luck everyone

Wow! I chose the wrong day to have a lie in! Can't believe I didn't see this announced this morning! UP! Then Tangled! Dear lord this is amazing!

Tangled I will be getting for myself but I don't collect up (although this Kevin pin is gorgeous!) so if/when I get 2 of these on release day they will both be for trade! (or sale if I don't have enough moeny with A3 released this month too!)

sweet. what a nice pin.

I think its time for the UK ppl to stick it to all the DSF foke that say its ok to over charge ppl for pins. I hope they all remember its just part of the hobby when they get asked for $300 or more for this nice LE uk UP pin.... lol good luck everyone

lol, this made me chuckle....I'm pretty sure again, as the tangled too, that people will want to trade for it rather than sell it at cost!!!! I am happy to try help people that have kindly helped me when I've needed it, on the other hand........I have been in situations where I've needed help many times.....very few have actually offered to help....I hope I get one but it will be tough ;)

sweet. what a nice pin.

The difference is that the UKers will use it for high end trades and not sell it. There will be a few on eBay but there is a lot of us that, if we get the pin, will only trade it. I know I will use it for trades only.

Wow! I chose the wrong day to have a lie in! Can't believe I didn't see this announced this morning! UP! Then Tangled! Dear lord this is amazing!

Tangled I will be getting for myself but I don't collect up (although this Kevin pin is gorgeous!) so if/when I get 2 of these on release day they will both be for trade! (or sale if I don't have enough moeny with A3 released this month too!)

hahah, yes, where have u been Emily lol...didn't c u on the facebook page this morning!!!!!! What a next couple of releases eh!!!

hahah, yes, where have u been Emily lol...didn't c u on the facebook page this morning!!!!!! What a next couple of releases eh!!!

I was being lazy and had a rather long lie in xD Wanted the Tarzan pin too and missed out :( but I have very little money for the month and need to get 3 Tangled pins, want a couple of Kevins and also need to blox vinylmations next week to get Pascal and the varients of him! Gahhh this is going to be an expensive few months!!

AMAZING next couple of releases! Pins on ds.co.uk have improved exponentially over the last few months, we have Paris exclusives and all these stunning LE's. Ok so some of them are smaller than would be liked but I think the Tangled gondola pin is small and it's still stunning and a grail for a lot of people :)

Will be doing all I can to help US friends get their UP pins :)

OMG, that is an adorable pin!!! Lol! The UP collectors will be happy I would think! :D I don't even collect UP, but I would definitely get that pin if the price was right! :lol: Cute!

sweet. what a nice pin.

If I get one its $200 bargain! Haha....actually no it will be for trading only after I've got one for myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back