• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin
to tell the truth. i am happy and glad that the Uk traders will end up showing the dsf resell crew what pin trading is supost to b like.

Good job uk traders. you guys rock.

When you see the Kevin pin after picking up the Tarzan pin...

disney-jane-smile.gif

When you realise what you may be able to do with the Kevin pin...

chernabog_by_wdisneyrp_chernabog-d5tq89y.gif

I've already been asked to get a Kevin pin for two different people. The difficulty is that Disney don't release the new pin till I'm on the way to work and I hate to let people down. If this morning's Tarzan fiasco is anything to go by I won't stand a chance, and as for Rapunzel ...! I'm not going to complain to Disney though. I'm just happy in the knowledge that they've lost £68 worth of my business this morning as I didn't have to buy anything at all with no Tarzan pins left. :rofl:

LOLOL Lindsay that is too funny with chernabog pin.

I am hoping to get my own before helping out anybody else on this release. as DSF and DLR made my UP collection suffer due to resellers etc and with it just being Kevin this is a must buy for me. I am hoping to have a few for trading but with a wants list of zero I at least have the comfort in letting any I have for trading stay in my pin bag for some time till DSF release a pin I need.

I dont believe any UK trader will be as tough to trade with regarding this or the tangled pin as DSF people, as some do offer auctions up on pins and some help with cost or a little above cost so I hope those people more luck than others in getting these pins.

Oh my God I love this!!!!!! Congrats to all the UKers for new awesome traders!!!!! I hope I can get one for myself I love thispin!!! Woohoo!!! I think this one is totally prettier than the DSF pin traders delight :)

Now that I've read a little bit more into this thread I must say I agree, UK traders tend to treat others the way pin traders should treat each other and I for one appreciate that and make many wonderful trades with my lovely UK peeps <3 They, and a few others in this community are the only reason I'm still in this hobby at all <3

I've never seen UP although I think I need to :) but I'll be attempting to get a couple for trade, I just love the fun of a morning pin release on DSUK ~ it took me 45 mins to complete checkout for the BatB Dreams release!!

Oh my God I love this!!!!!! Congrats to all the UKers for new awesome traders!!!!! I hope I can get one for myself I love thispin!!! Woohoo!!! I think this one is totally prettier than the DSF pin traders delight :)

Thumbs up! It's nice to see that the UKers are getting some nice pins too! They deserve some too ;) We all do!

sweet. what a nice pin.

I think its time for the UK ppl to stick it to all the DSF foke that say its ok to over charge ppl for pins. I hope they all remember its just part of the hobby when they get asked for $300 or more for this nice LE uk UP pin.... lol good luck everyone

Please don't let that mean that the people that don't live by any parks or DSF are screwed out of trading for this pin >__< If so:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Finally a pin with Kevin's babies. It is so adorable.....must have it!:cheshire:

Exactly how I reacted to seeing the pin:

[video=youtube;qyJnnXxzbas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyJnnXxzbas[/video]

P.S. Okay, so now that FL, CA, and Europe is satisfied with pins, let's get some decent pins on DS.com for people NOT by places to buy pins!!! ^_^

LOVING Kevin and BABIES!! If they are available at all of those places does that mean they will each have 300 or just share the pool of 300?

So glad to see the great traders across the pond getting some awesome pins! Also very glad I don't collect Up. That pin is too cute, though.

sweet. what a nice pin.

I think its time for the UK ppl to stick it to all the DSF foke that say its ok to over charge ppl for pins. I hope they all remember its just part of the hobby when they get asked for $300 or more for this nice LE uk UP pin.... lol good luck everyone

Really? Not all DSF foke. Some of us helped out when we can.

I've never seen UP although I think I need to :) but I'll be attempting to get a couple for trade, I just love the fun of a morning pin release on DSUK ~ it took me 45 mins to complete checkout for the BatB Dreams release!!

You've never seen UP??!!! You must watch UP!!! You'll love it, its a great movie :)

You've never seen UP??!!! You must watch UP!!! You'll love it, its a great movie :)

Well vicki, let me put it this way.

If you are that type of person that watches movies and if you love it you have to start collecting pins from it (like me) DO NOT watch Up because you will get addicted and you will want to collect Up...bad idea lol It's like wanting to collect Tangled at this point. If you aren't though then by all means watch it, it is a GREAT movie, one of Pixar's best by far.

Hi :) really really hoping to get this pin on thurs, so I may as well put two in the basket if i can manage it! Would you really trade a PODM? What scenes do you have? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this :s new to the fun of pin trading! Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back