• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sold out lol a round 40 second lol I got mine hopefully receive them hehe

About what time did it sell out? My order was placed at 8:58 according to my emaiL! hopefully they dont turn around and say I was too late :(

Theres already one on ebay selling for £16 :/

8.58 for me too. Page said sold out at about 0903. Fingers crossed for no dreaded cancellation emails!

got a couple. Glad as I have an epic trade set up for one :)

I got one for the person that I was getting one for, and I got another. Depends on if I really like it when I receive it will be if I keep it or trade it.
I managed to get 8.55 and the order was placed at 9.00. So hopefully be all good :)

I was watching from 0745... Don't like the way dsuk have been releasing stuff. I was prepared lol.

now a nap...

I forgot when I woke up cause I had to do something at 8, then when i'd finished what I had to do i had a mini panic that they might have been released early! haha

I had me on my iPad and DP on her laptop. She is stealthier than me. :) didn't stop me screaming in a phoebe from friends voice "HUURRRYYYYYYYYYY!"

(just a Note. We were only getting two. We have only ordered two. Weren't trying to cheat the system or anything)

The pin went on sale today in Germany & France :facepalm: I had a feeling it would despite what it said on the site before, hope people there weren't waiting until tomorrow :/

I'm peeved I had my 2 in basket and they took them out I think that when u are in basket they can't take them out as it isn't faire lol have to get mine of the bay lol am I the only one that s not got this pin all well extra money to spend in dlp on the 15 /17 may hope to get some really nice pins there

I'm peeved I had my 2 in basket and they took them out I think that when u are in basket they can't take them out as it isn't faire lol have to get mine of the bay lol am I the only one that s not got this pin all well extra money to spend in dlp on the 15 /17 may hope to get some really nice pins there

I didnt get it either, same thing happened to me, tried to pay but it said sold out. I really wanted this one, just hope I can get a trade for it!

I'm quite new to trading (never actually traded before) do you know what this could be worth in a trade please? :) I'm scared to trade for something which isnt worth the pin haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back