• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you have paid , the screen changes to a confirmation and a few minutes later you receive an email with all the details of your order - order number, time date , what pins and cost with your delivery address.

You also receive an email when they dispatch your pins, usually a few days later or if you pay extra for next day delivery you get an evening email on release day.

hope this explains it

Wow, I don't ever consider anything confirmed until I get an email from DS.com (US) that the order has shipped! :)

DS have every right to cancel an order if they choose to, it says so in the T&Cs, which means UNTIL money goes from your account AND you get a confirmation of dispatch you are not guaranteed the pin.

Last edited:
My paypal status was complete and now just had a refund from Disney Store. No reason why and no email from Disney Store, not happy at all.

37280688.jpg

Mines complete but going to ring disney monday or tomorrow if they are open so I can talk to someone to make sure my order is secure and safe as last order I made I had not got dispatch email but it was dispatched and I never got the tracking number so I ain't counting my kevins before they hatch (see what I did there eh eh?? XD) until they are in hand then Ill be happy

I placed 2 orders and one has just been cancelled by Disney this evening. They were all destined for the US and I'm so sorry to those 2 people that I have let down. I tried my best. I've written to Disney and told them how my pins were going to be distributed and that their time would be much better spent chasing the extortionist on ebay who sold the Kevin pin last night. I hope he doesn't get any pins and has to repay the money. :rant:

I placed 2 orders and one has just been cancelled by Disney this evening. They were all destined for the US and I'm so sorry to those 2 people that I have let down. I tried my best. I've written to Disney and told them how my pins were going to be distributed and that their time would be much better spent chasing the extortionist on ebay who sold the Kevin pin last night. I hope he doesn't get any pins and has to repay the money. :rant:
I think it's because you placed 2 orders. You are only allowed one and if you used same card or same address they can track it.
sucks though. :(

Here's the email I received. I know people will think well at least I got 2 of them and it's true. But none were for me. I was even sending to two dear friends at cost in the US and had agreed trades for the other two.

"Firstly let us congratulate you on the purchase of our fastest ever selling Limited Edition Pin!In the Spirit of Adventure and Pin Trading we would like to remind our Guests that we have a 2 Pin purchase limit per Guest – one to keep and one to trade. Due to this we have cancelled your multiple orders and you have been refunded accordingly. The amount can be expected to be seen in your account in the next 5 – 7 working days.
Kevin is enjoying a bar of chocolate and will be travelling by balloon to be with you shortly.
Kind regards,"

wow. when did you receive this. I guess this release was confirmed as the fastest selling pin....ever??!! Is that worldwide or UK/europe? It's a shame they havent taken this approach to the dreams pick muck up....I dont understand why they havent...oh yes, because theyre not UK buyers...silly me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back