• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin
Such a cute email, but as I thought it was due to multiple orders. Sorry to hear that. Lets hope the eBay sellers have the same fate.

wow. when did you receive this. I guess this release was confirmed as the fastest selling pin....ever??!! Is that worldwide or UK/europe? It's a shame they havent taken this approach to the dreams pick muck up....I dont understand why they havent...oh yes, because theyre not UK buyers...silly me!

Yes, I've asked them what happened to the Spirit of Adventure and Pin Trading with the Tangled pin. The email was deposited in my inbox like a steaming poo around 6pm UK time today.

Such a cute email, but as I thought it was due to multiple orders. Sorry to hear that. Lets hope the eBay sellers have the same fate.

I didn't find it cute, maybe if they're writing to a 10 year old. I'm a middle-aged woman and just find it all slightly sickly!

Im all for rules etc but they have to be upheld at all releases and the fact theyve honoured 5 pins per order and given out vouchers to people who bought more than the allocated amount of 2, EARLIER than release is terrible. sorry to go off topic a little, but its double standards.

Im all for rules etc but they have to be upheld at all releases and the fact theyve honoured 5 pins per order and given out vouchers to people who bought more than the allocated amount of 2, EARLIER than release is terrible. sorry to go off topic a little, but its double standards.

I agree. I still don't see how they justify it. I'd forgotten about the vouchers ...!

Meh I like the way they word things sometimes. When I bought a faulty lotso bear, they told me that they were getting woody and buzz on the case for me. :D I'm a child at heart I guess!

Meh I like the way they word things sometimes. When I bought a faulty lotso bear, they told me that they were getting woody and buzz on the case for me. :D I'm a child at heart I guess!

I am normally, but too annoyed to appreciate it tonight. I just feel so bad for the people who were hoping I'd get it for them.

I am normally, but too annoyed to appreciate it tonight. I just feel so bad for the people who were hoping I'd get it for them.

at the end of the day its not your fault, and once ordered its put of your control....im sure those people are a bit disappointed but they know u tried, and how quick it sold out!! The sheer fact u managed to get 2 orders in in that short time is in itself a miracle lol!!! as it sold out in like 3 mins or something! You can only try your best, and clearly you did. you cant do anymore than that! Im sure there will be future releases where you can make it up to them.

I placed 2 orders and one has just been cancelled by Disney this evening. They were all destined for the US and I'm so sorry to those 2 people that I have let down. I tried my best. I've written to Disney and told them how my pins were going to be distributed and that their time would be much better spent chasing the extortionist on ebay who sold the Kevin pin last night. I hope he doesn't get any pins and has to repay the money. :rant:

ME TOO!!!!!! I hate him :mad:! Everyone should report him. He shill bids on his items!!!! He's uploaded 3 kevin pins now! He uploaded one the day before they were released HOW DID HE KNOW HE'D GET ONE

to be honest, you tried for more orders than you were permitted, it backfired on a few people so I say try and move on , as long as you got your pin (if a keeper) or 2 for friends then you are at least helping people out with this release in terms of other releases we see now a days.

The only way is to voice your opinion on this to disney is in a complaint email/phone call and compare this release to the Tangled Dreams pin in terms of an argument then who ever has had an order cancelled clearly has a right to be annoyed due to the fiasco with the dreams pin.

to be honest, you tried for more orders than you were permitted, it backfired on a few people so I say try and move on , as long as you got your pin (if a keeper) or 2 for friends then you are at least helping people out with this release in terms of other releases we see now a days.

The only way is to voice your opinion on this to disney is in a complaint email/phone call and compare this release to the Tangled Dreams pin in terms of an argument then who ever has had an order cancelled clearly has a right to be annoyed due to the fiasco with the dreams pin.

Yep I agree! Compare it to the tangled pin to them...cause that is just rediculous and disgraceful the way they have dealt with it

I've done exactly that guys. Asked how they can send an email like that and do completely the opposite with the French release. I don't imagine they'll reply.

You're right, too, that at least I've helped two people but I'm cutting my pin purchasing from the online store right down from now on.

37310411.jpg

Last edited:
You're right, too, that at least I've helped two people but I'm cutting my pin purchasing from the online store right down from now on.

But the limit was 2 per person, they didn't say you couldn't have them because of something personal, or they just don't want you to have them. They was just sticking with the rules that were already in place.
And i know with the dreams they haven't stuck by that, but that's the French ds, they prob have different management so results may come out different. But for this, on the uk site, with a uk sale it was 2. And you ordered more than that so they was only rectifying it to suite the rules.

Ohh is there probs with the orders :(
I got a email (think its a confirmation of sorts) when I purchased and the money is off the bank account...lets hope I get them lol

But the limit was 2 per person, they didn't say you couldn't have them because of something personal, or they just don't want you to have them. They was just sticking with the rules that were already in place.
And i know with the dreams they haven't stuck by that, but that's the French ds, they prob have different management so results may come out different. But for this, on the uk site, with a uk sale it was 2. And you ordered more than that so they was only rectifying it to suite the rules.

Yes I agree. But the point is they've already said those are the rules but they haven't stopped me putting in two orders virtually every week for LEs that don't sell very well. They've been quite happy to accept my money for those. So they basically adjust the rules to suit their business strategy.

I've spread myself over their FB page a bit tonight as well :)

Ohh is there probs with the orders :(
I got a email (think its a confirmation of sorts) when I purchased and the money is off the bank account...lets hope I get them lol

Only because I ordered two lots to help friends in the US. Hopefully they're honouring one order for 2 pins.

But the point is they've already said those are the rules but they haven't stopped me putting in two orders virtually every week for LEs that don't sell very well. They've been quite happy to accept my money for those. So they basically adjust the rules to suit their ...
fastest ever selling Limited Edition Pin! In the Spirit of Adventure and Pin Trading... – one to keep and one to trade. Due to this we have cancelled your multiple orders and you have been refunded accordingly.
:coffee:

I think that all Disney store Europe including France is run from London! But I may be wrong since only French people can order from Disney store Fr. But In pretty sure that they ship from the UK from a warehouse here. So Disney store UK should have said something about the dreams pin :'c

I do think they are right to cancel multiple orders, but I think if they are going to do it they should do it all the time and not just when a pin sells fast. I also think as they have confirmed there that the limit should be two, they should have stuck to their own rules with the tangled release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back