• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin
1274853.jpg

on the first day of release they do cancel orders but for those that do not sell out they do not mind, I think its the fact its the first day a pin is out where they limit was is ordered and how many people get once they have some left over then I dont think the 2 per guest applies when its buying a pin after its initial release date for example the frankenweenie pin, its sitting there and so they would allow 2 orders of 2 pins on each to be purchased as they would see it not selling but on a pin that is only just up then they have to make sure everyone who placed an order gets one with the 2 per limit.

i guess if the rule is 2 pins.. ppl better try to get 2 pins.. no matter were you are. wdw...dlr and or online...

thank you disney for holding ppl to a rule that u should have held ppl to for years. :facepalm::suspect:

I'm hoping mine will come before Friday when I'm back at work. Then I'll be in and it won't be left in the "safe" hands of my neighbours from hell

Got my Kevin's! One is all packed and ready for her adventures to the USA, the other is on my pin board. Was going to trade it but I dunno now!

I can't afford all the LK pins I want, never mind an up collection :shock: I have 3 up pins, that's a collection right? :suspect:

I'm a bit disappointed with mine. They're not glossy, or maybe Disney sent me dull ones on purpose! And they weren't wrapped again, just thrown loose in a box with several other pins.

I'm a bit disappointed with mine. They're not glossy, or maybe Disney sent me dull ones on purpose! And they weren't wrapped again, just thrown loose in a box with several other pins.
Aw :( mine seem to be ok, no marks or anything they were both in a bubble wrap bag inside a Jiffy bag.
*thats both in one bag, not a separate one.

I'm still contemplating what to do with my Kevin pins. I am seriously thinking about offering them as raffle prizes if people donate pins or vinyls for the charity pin and vinylmation trading day like I did with my tangled gondola pin last year. So watch this space!

Hi,
Well I am keeping one to trade and selling my lot of four up pins (four diff including a new kevin) on a certain site lol...decided to concentrate on stitch and oswald etc its been tough to sort out my collection but getting there lol
Only selling to buy grails tho hehe :facepalm:

ive got my two now :)

one for the first person who pm'd me about getting them ...and one for I dunno trade or keep? I love UP but I do not have the funds to become a UP collector. Unless I get offered something really cool then I guess I will keep it :/

:) I'm keeping one and trading the other. It's one of the nicest UK pins ever, so I think I'd regret trading them both!

:) I'm keeping one and trading the other. It's one of the nicest UK pins ever, so I think I'd regret trading them both!
That's what I thought. I managed to trade my spare for one of my most wanted but I think I will keep my other for now. She's cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back