• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New WDW Rapunzel Ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.
New WDW Rapunzel Ornament

Patrick

New Collector
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Apparently there is a new ornament that is exclusive to WDW. Has anyone seen it? I'm wondering what it retails for... I found one on ebay for $23. I'd be forever grateful if anyone could possibly grab one of these for me on an upcoming visit to WDW? :x: Here are the only pictures I've found of it -

tumblr_lttdjas4ER1r4gaoho1_500.png
$(KGrHqF,!g0E5oUKeqDDBOl-RkYIOg~~60_3.JPG

It's available at DLR as well. I saw it a few days ago, but have yet to purchase one. :) I'm hoping they'll be around for a while. If she's still there next time I go, I'd be happy to pick up an extra.

... why does she only have one foot? Or am I blind and somehow missing her second foot?

I'm going to WDW next week and I have friends there now. If anyone wants one of these please let me know.

I would absolutely like one. :) Thanks for the offers guys. Please keep me updated!

There is another picture on the ebay listing that shows the back. I can't seem to find the link to it in the coding of the webpage... but she does have two feet! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back