• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mark is, he deserves it for staying through all night lol xP Plus, it is only 1 spot taken up so far.

I feel like this might be a lost cause at this moment, but if there is anyone at all who is going and might be getting a lot of these sets and would be willing to part with one set at cost (possibly a little more plus shipping) please let me know. I have been searching for these pins for a very long time now (since they were first announced a long time ago) and I really wish I lived on the west coast because I would have kept Mark company throughout the night, guaranteed lol xP

However, I won't know if I can get a set until the wristbands are given out. If there is anyone at all who is getting a wristband and would be willing to help me out, please PM me, post here and quote me, anything. I really want these pins :( Thanks for reading and good luck everyone on getting these pins! You're gonna wreck it ;D

I'm glad nobody's camping out because I was watching the 11pm news & Hollywood Blvd is closed now because of shootings & people fighting at Hollywood & Highland across the street from DSF. Good luck to everyone on getting a wrsitband, but please be safe doing it.

Yeah, i heard about that shooting. Apparently they closed off the street and aren't letting people into that part of hollywood. =X

Oh my gosh! :shock: When people were warning about being safe, I really wasn't too concerned. It's crazy that it happened right there too!

If they would allow a few hours starting at 8 and end at 10 more people could make it. but ce la vie, i need to get dtr to school and see a patient or 2 and i need to do the same tomorrow as well. last week was hard for me so i cant 2 weeks in a row. plus an infection in my heel limits being up on my feet and i need to work dont need the pins lol! have fun and stay warm!

We witnessed a run-by-batting around 3am right in front of DSF. Some crazy person just ran up and took a swing at a guys leg. Poor guy already walked with a cane, then he got Nancy Kerrigan'd. The criminal had 4 choices after the cime, (Which he tried to hit a guy dressed as a lion also.) Option 1, Come attack pin traders. We looked like an ominous group that would deal instant pain. 2. Run down the alley by Budget rent-a-car. 3. Run across the street. 4. Run straight into the cops sitting on the side of the road. Yup, you guessed it, he did #4. Hollyweird lived up to the hype. Then this morning, say around 4:30-5am we saw a girl wearing just a bra trying to find a ride home. She mooned us, found 3 guys that were the nice "touchy feely" kind and went home with them. Smart girl that bra chick.

And for you that don't know. Here is the alley we stay in. The famous alley. Lucky us, we have a river flowing. Too bad it was actually pee from 4 drunk people. Mmm, ammonia in the morning! Sorry, no pictures of bra girl.

8145117413_2e79058147_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back